share rss forum feed

ctceo
Premium
join:2001-04-26
South Bend, IN
Reviews:
·Virgin Mobile Br..

Funny site for MJ Users

I, in no way condone the anti-MJ marketing tactics seen here. In my personal experience with magic jack I had a horrible time with the one I bought, but every other person who I've suggested try one has never had a single issue.

»www.sandman.com/magicjackbull.html

DrStrange
Technically feasible
Premium
join:2001-07-23
West Hartford, CT
kudos:1

Most of it's true. Some of it's a bit exaggerated. The statement that pcphonesoft may have malware on their site is something I'll leave to pcphonesoft to refute, but quite probably isn't true.

ctceo
Premium
join:2001-04-26
South Bend, IN
Reviews:
·Virgin Mobile Br..

It is quite obvious which statements are biased hearsay. The scientific statements about things like the ringer equivalence number and loop voltage are truthful, the other stuff about not using it for a business or "it's a cute little toy" are the obvious biased and untruthful statements .

I do have to add one obviously blundered false statement about it not working with security systems. As long as the first line connection is the security system (or a fax machine) and the quality is set to Normal, they work just fine albeit some fax machines will communicate at a slower speed than usual, usually max 14.4 on older MJ's, newer MJ's seem to have remedies this problem altogether.