Stonehawk
Stay Low And Let It Blow
Premium
join:2001-05-17
Deerfield, WI
kudos:1
reply to Jobbie

Re: DSLR guild (Aftershock)

I will fire up a new toon this week on MG...and look for you guys...I might transfer over my pally healer or mage from Cenarion Circle as well...decisions decisions...

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

Here you can find my contact info:

»Re: DSLR guild (Aftershock)

Send me a message on your new toon or when you transfer, I will get you on board.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Suniojii

join:2009-10-31
Lakeside, CA
reply to Ginjer

I love the Mal'Ganis opportunities for running old content. I log on mid mornings on PST and when i get home from work around 3am PST and there is always something going on. The AH prices are perfect as well. You can find gems btw 30-50g and weapon enchants for 1100-1500g.

djlar

join:2009-04-23

Only old content I see is either Ulduar 25 or ICC 25 HMs, both I have..

I need to finish my Uld 10, only firefighter is missing, but I can't find one..

knowble

join:2012-07-30
Newport News, VA
reply to Mr Fel

There is a mount from the Molten Front? I started playing again just over a month ago and have been doing the Firelands dailies to help the Guild level....

Is Molten Front the same as the Firelands?!?

And if so, what kind of mount are we talking about here?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast

Molten front is the pocket zone of daily quests. Obtaining the mount requires weeks of daily quests. You have to unlock all of the vendors there and see all of the storyline unfold. In the end you'll get a fiery hippogryph and a transformation bauble (turns you into a druid of the flame).

Firelands is a raid that occurs in a realm that is adjacent to the Molten front area. One of the Molten front quest has you flying over portions of Firelands... but there is no direct interaction between the 2.
--
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

knowble

join:2012-07-30
Newport News, VA

So is the Molten Front the place in Hyjal with all the dailies? Where you recieve the tokens?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast

It's in Mt. Hyjal. They do not become available until you've done enough Hyjal quests for the Sanctuary of Malorne to be repaired and have water in it. You will need to have awakened Goldrinn, Tortolla, Malorne, and Aviana. If you are not behind websense, check out this walkthrough: »icy-veins.com/firelands-daily-quests-wow

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
reply to Ginjer

I am pretty sure we have added three new personnel to the guild since this thread was put up. If anyone else gets bored, come on over. The more, the merrier.

djlar

I've been enternained a bit with D3, no worries I had it, the new stuff isn't that exciting, and with patch coming I'll hit WoW to do all the new stuff on Tuesday..

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Been seeing more activity on the guild on the last couple days which is great.
--

Stonehawk
Stay Low And Let It Blow
Premium
join:2001-05-17
Deerfield, WI
reply to Ginjer

I started a new baby druid their, and will probably transfer over my pally healer from CC so I have an 85 to play around with....fun times

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Ran Wrymrest LFR last night on my DK lost the tanking trinket, but won tier gloves and shoulders it was a good night!

It is funny to see that the tanking tier gear has no parry or dodge just a ton of stamina,hit and mastery.
--

djlar

Mastery is great for tanking... extra stamina doesn't hurt..

Sad how you lose a 50/50 roll, I've never won that stam tanking trinket..

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Yeah man, lost it to another DK with 3-4 pvp blues who spent most of the fights dead (fading light so hard). I found the mastery on DKs not as good since it provides you with a shield that is burned in 1 hit from a boss I did reforge the excess mastery into dodge/parry also change the rune on my weapon to swordshattering (+4% parry yay!) and found that I am able to survive a lot better.

Also finally got the staff from DW on my hunter but passed it on to a Druid since they are going to be useless tomorrow.
--

djlar

Yeah I'll miss my huge hunter tomorrow, only druids can grow now.. LOL

I usually run the hunter with the Dakrmoon elixir + the staff he grows huge LOL

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

With GW2 released today it is going to be interesting to see our numbers, I really want to log in to see the changes to all classes.
--

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI

I am likely going to be on WoW tonight. I want to wait on GW2 until some of the little kinks are fixed that are pissing me off.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

I still need to download the new patch so I will be either on LoL or GW2 and Skype/Mumble.
--

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI

I will probably have both open. I think we are split now between Mumble and Skype.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

I spend more time on Skype because I am so used to It. Have force myself to include Mumble on my program start list when I get home.
--

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI

Yeah, I still like Skype better. But, it just depends on the amount of people who are on. Mumble has its perks.

captokita
Premium
join:2005-02-22
Calabash, NC
reply to Ginjer

Ok, I rolled a rogue - slaghappy - on that server last night. Who should I whisper to for an invite tonight? I can't promise I'll be on often, as I have my mains on Echo Isles that get my most attention, but I'll be sure to get on from time to time.

The thing I don't like is I have no toons on that server, so no BOA gear to help me level. Though the mounts are there.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

1 recommendation

reply to Jobbie

said by Jobbie:

On Malganis I am:

Jobbie
Jobak
Jobalk
Stormglow
Bulljob

It is easier to use the Battle.net tag Jobbie#1227.

You can find me with this if you get on tonight I will look for you for an invite.

Welcome to the server and guild!
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Haven't seen you captokita online will keep checking on you when I get on tonight.
--

captokita
Premium
join:2005-02-22
Calabash, NC

I've been on here and there all weekend, and get inundated with "Join my guild!" requests. Are these people just looking for numbers or what? I mean I was being spammed as soon as I created the toon for cripes sake.

I generally am on weeknights around 8PM Eastern, if that's any help to anyone that cares invite me to this guild. LOL!

Side rant:

I do really wish this was what void storage was for - an account wide storage that you have to pay gold to access/withdraw from. I'm cool with farming gold for such a thing, if only to get my BoA gear.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

The GW2 char bank is account wide.

/shameless plug

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to captokita

Add me with my battle tag so I can find you easier.

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02

I'll post my battle net tag when I get home, as I don't remember it.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Krisnatharok

said by Krisnatharok:

The GW2 char bank is account wide.

/shameless plug

Have you no shame?