All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
harry83
join:2012-08-14

harry83

How to remove Live Security Platinum

Hi! I need help with removing Live Security Platinum from my PC. I don`t know how it has managed to enter my PC, but still, it`s there and I want to get rid of it. This tool claims to be an AV program, but I really doubt it. It says that my PC has many problems, but it always takes me to its billing page in order to solve them.
I`m sure buying a registration key for this tool is not necessary to clean my PC. The only thing I want to do is remove this tool, because I think it is totally useless. If you can help me with more information or some removal steps, I`ll appreciate it.

lilhurricane
Crunchin' For Cures
Numquam oblita
join:2003-01-11
Purple Zone

lilhurricane

Numquam oblita

Hi, please follow all the steps for our forum carefully:

»Security Cleanup FAQ »Mandatory Steps Before Requesting Assistance

Our FAQ will tell you what programs we need and how to attempt to get them to run .

It will also show what logs need to be attached to your post - as well as where to locate them

Post back when completed, we'll be waiting

»Security Cleanup FAQ »How to post for assistance

LoPhatPhuud
MVM
join:2002-01-06
Albuquerque, NM

1 recommendation

LoPhatPhuud to harry83

MVM

to harry83
If you prefer, you'll find complete removal instructions here:
»www.bleepingcomputer.com ··· platinum

I would suggest, however, that you complete the Mandatory Steps here and post your logs for review. This type of exploit often invites other 'goodies' to infect your computer.

If you choose to post the logs here, note that you will already have run MBAM. Just post that log.
Expand your moderator at work