Premium Member
join:2005-06-18
Forest Hills, NY
Asus RT-AC3100
(Software) Asuswrt-Merlin

1 edit

Packeteers

Premium Member

Tera won't die anytime soon since it's target play style is still hard to duplicated in other MMOs, however the population is far lower (most mmo sees this a few months after launch) and enmasse should merge server populations together (especially since player and guild names are already unique to all NA servers). Right now there is a mass exodus of pvP players from other servers to VoT because many active guilds are simply not going to wait for enmasse to act. enmasse mistakenly thinks that instances and events being cross server is enough for player cohesion, but they are wrong. I know many guilds who moved because of battlegrounds - they want to be sure their 15 man team is made of their own guild's actives talking on the same vent channel, not a rabble of pugs from other servers they have to contend with.

you probably won't see flaming skins because glow already comes from +7 thru +12 over enchanting, so it would be unfair to players that made those, if you put out a skin that flamed or glowed even with a +0 weapon.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing

chronoscrolls been hovering around 1300g

banking those months... lol

hopefully Tera fan base will be as dedicated as EVE fans

then it'll last forever even if less servers

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

Give me a freakin scroll! lol.

TheThing
join:2012-08-10

TheThing

I buy them with gold

But... Packeteers correct me if I'm wrong...

Once you purchase them off the brokerage they are not tradeable, and can't be sold again, or transfered

I would definitely give you a month, but I don't think I am able to... what you think packeteers?

you might have to bite the bullet and pay for your first month back, set renewal to manual, and then buy one, and never pay again

Packeteers
Premium Member
join:2005-06-18
Forest Hills, NY
Asus RT-AC3100
(Software) Asuswrt-Merlin

Packeteers

Premium Member

correct, time scrolls can only be resold thru the gold based brokerage by the original dollar purchaser. regardless, even if you could give I AM a scroll, he'd still have to pay for a Month just to get back in game to use the scroll, which is unlikely as he's pretty focused on GW2 now. thething if you want to play 1080p windowed, let me know and i'll teach you how to edit your INI files for it. personally i don't like playing games in full screen as there are too many other things i need to do with my PC. BTW there is a fukton of more stuff included in next week's aug'22 update besides that 15x15 instance - we are all just waiting for enmasse to post the final patch notes.