uniqs
pandora
Premium Member
join:2001-06-01
Outland

pandora

Premium Member

Anyone vote today?

Just got back from voting, and turnout wasn't exactly heavy, but it was higher than usual in my experience for a primary of this nature.

Anyone else vote, was turnout higher or lower than usual for a primary?

DrStrange
Technically feasible
Premium Member
join:2001-07-23
Bristol, CT

DrStrange

Premium Member

Not voting in the primary. Turned off by all the attack ads.

cowboyro
Premium Member
join:2000-10-11
CT

cowboyro to pandora

Premium Member

to pandora
I am not registered with either party so no.

ctgreybeard
Old dogs can learn new tricks
Premium Member
join:2001-11-13
Bethel, CT

ctgreybeard to pandora

Premium Member

to pandora
My wife did. I haven't been following any of the candidates and so I figured I wasn't qualified. We'll definitely both vote in November.
XXXXXXXXXXX1
Premium Member
join:2006-01-11
Beverly Hills, CA

XXXXXXXXXXX1

Premium Member

said by ctgreybeard:

We'll definitely both vote in November.

I'm voting Pat Paulsen for president!

orion940
Attractive like a magnet
Premium Member
join:2001-12-23
Windsor, CT

orion940

Premium Member

said by XXXXXXXXXXX1:

said by ctgreybeard:

We'll definitely both vote in November.

I'm voting Pat Paulsen for president!

I thought he already did two terms.

O.

gregamy
join:2003-05-22
Middletown, CT

gregamy to pandora

to pandora
There was an election yesterday...?

GA, who doesn't watch commercial TV, listens to pre-selected podcasts and music exclusively in the car, and has no home phone...and who recognizes that my vote in November in CT for president is absolutely and utterly pointless, regardless who I vote for.

disconnected
@snet.net

disconnected to XXXXXXXXXXX1

Anon

to XXXXXXXXXXX1
I'm voting for John Galt.

Glenn
I'D Rather Be Skiing
Premium Member
join:2000-10-05
Wallingford, CT

Glenn to gregamy

Premium Member

to gregamy
said by gregamy:

There was an election yesterday...?

GA, who doesn't watch commercial TV, listens to pre-selected podcasts and music exclusively in the car, and has no home phone...and who recognizes that my vote in November in CT for president is absolutely and utterly pointless, regardless who I vote for.

I now have a hard time watching the news in the morning due to the commercials. TV is now via Roku...music Pandora one and Podcasts.

Grumpy4
Premium Member
join:2001-07-28
NW CT

1 recommendation

Grumpy4 to pandora

Premium Member

to pandora
I was raised by a WW II vet / politician. It was subtly suggested during my formative years that to not vote would induce: Nazism / Communism / Eczema / dog bites / bee stings / Acne / warts / bad hair / cars that won't start / tomato plants that yield sour rutabagas / and infected butt pimples.

I voted.

ctgreybeard
Old dogs can learn new tricks
Premium Member
join:2001-11-13
Bethel, CT

ctgreybeard

Premium Member

In my family not voting meant you had no right to complain. As complaining about political outcomes is next to the Staff Of Life I've always voted. At least in the actual election thingees. The primaries, not so much, so I don't complain much either.

I'll be there, pencil/marker in hand in November and will be SO HAPPY WHEN IT'S ALL OVER! This year seems especially nasty. And it will probably only get worse!
XXXXXXXXXXX1
Premium Member
join:2006-01-11
Beverly Hills, CA

XXXXXXXXXXX1

Premium Member

said by ctgreybeard:

In my family not voting meant you had no right to complain. As complaining about political outcomes is next to the Staff Of Life I've always voted. At least in the actual election thingees. The primaries, not so much, so I don't complain much either.

I'm starting to wonder if George Carlin really is right... if you vote you have no right to complain..

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· aCchPDhk