Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

novinha

@dfait-maeci.gc.ca

1 edit
reply to TSI Marc

Re: Terrible Terrible TekSavvy / Bell Story

Marc, I was frankly surprised at the customer service performance because you had such great reputation for it as a company. But I assure you, it's not the odd person having a bad day. I spoke to three agents in the past three days - and it was a farce. Basic, and I mean basic, listening skills, nevermind technical or customer relations competence, was simply not there. I can give you an example, after being on the phone with "Dave" for 30 min, troubleshooting, opening a ticket with Rogers, he concluded the call with assuring me that a new modem is on the way - !!! We just spent the last half hour troubleshooting this new modem which I already received and installed, as I repeatedly mentioned to him.
In retrospect, it makes sense that whatever tickets he created made no sense.

If you can believe it, I just received another call asking me to verify whether the new modem is plugged in, and since I am currently not home, I've been asked to call back to provide this assurance. No further work will continue on this issue until I do it.

The only pleasant and efficient customer service I've received thus far is from the accounting department when I call in every month with my Amex

Martin, I appreciate your offer of looking into this, in fact I would be very grateful. I can't pm you as a non-member, but you can contact me at [removed] at gmail and one of the tickets I've had for this issue was OID-[removed], I hope that helps in tracking it down.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed

1 edit
said by novinha :

Marc, I was frankly surprised at the customer service performance because you had such great reputation for it as a company. But I assure you, it's not the odd person having a bad day. I spoke to three agents in the past three days - and it was a farce. Basic, and I mean basic, listening skills, nevermind technical or customer relations competence, was simply not there. I can give you an example, after being on the phone with "Dave" for 30 min, troubleshooting, opening a ticket with Rogers, he concluded the call with assuring me that a new modem is on the way - !!! We just spent the last half hour troubleshooting this new modem which I already received and installed, as I repeatedly mentioned to him.

If you can believe it, I just received another call asking me to verify whether the new modem is plugged in, and since I am currently not home, I've been asked to call back to provide this assurance. No further work will continue on this issue until I do it.

The only pleasant and efficient customer service I've received thus far is from the accounting department when I call in every month with my Amex

Martin, I appreciate your offer of looking into this, in fact I would be very grateful. I can't pm you as a non-member, but you can contact me at REMOVED at gmail and one of the tickets I've had for this issue was REMOVED, I hope that helps in tracking it down.

Might i suggest removing your ticket ID and your email and email martin at support@teksavvy.com with ATTN: Martin in the subject?

I wouldn't post either OID or your gmail email on here.

my 2c

Edit: I suggested to remove them yet i quoted you lol..

TSI Marc
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:28

1 edit
reply to novinha
said by novinha :

Martin, I appreciate your offer of looking into this, in fact I would be very grateful. I can't pm you as a non-member, but you can contact me at [removed] at gmail and one of the tickets I've had for this issue was OID-[removed], I hope that helps in tracking it down.

okay. thanks for this post.
--
Marc - CEO/TekSavvy