JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn to thcmacgyver

Premium Member

to thcmacgyver

Re: Terrible Terrible TekSavvy / Bell Story

A lot of things have changed since you left. Training is much better. It's not all agents, but a few that need clarification on a certain things.

Proper questions are being asked. Although I'll agree that some steps could be skipped on certain situation, but the overall communications for agents have been much better.

9 out of 10 things are communicated to the staff before released to the public, as where we used to find things out via Rocky & Marc through DSLR first & then agents were told. So on that front... it's help tremendously.

Being an ISP, means there is always improvement to be done, and even when we are making way on something, two other things will pop up.

We live in a continuously changing environment. Keeping up is the half the game.

Martin

thcmacgyver
join:2010-01-29
canada

thcmacgyver

Well that's good that training is better now. Just wished I would stop seeing agents making dumb mistakes, that makes teksavvy look bad.

You put some many hours in for a company, and to see management doing things that, they used to get mad at when they were agents them self's. Just a major pet peeve.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

where are you "seeing agents making dumb mistakes"?

thcmacgyver
canada

1 edit

thcmacgyver to JenSuisUn

to JenSuisUn
Like I love you guys, and have always stuck up for Teksavvy. But come on, send a email to your agents for advise for what can be improved and see what happens and listen to them. As we don't all think the same way, and some of your agents might have a good idea to help out. Hell we are teksavvy

Oh and it would be best to have one person get the emails, so they don't go missing or unheard

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

1 edit

Tx

Premium Member

said by thcmacgyver:

Like I love you guys, and have always stuck up for Teksavvy. But come on, send a email to your agents for advise for what can be improved and see what happens and listen to them. As we don't all think the same way, and some of your agents might have a good idea to help out. Hell we are teksavvy

I know you worked there, but i don't think emailing the agents would fix it. At our office though email is MANDATORY to read when you have any to open and read half the office doesn't do it.

I find it a lack of respect for the job personally and if it were my employees i'd lay the hammer down. Threat of loosing the job will either smarten up the group or weed out the crappy agents that don't care to educate themselves.

I don't know what internal issues there are that you may know about so i cannot comment on that of course lol

Been quite a few years since i worked at any office since i own my own business but this was how it was always done. No one cared enough.

thcmacgyver
canada

thcmacgyver

Ah worked there for many years and loved it so much that took too much to heart and had to leave on health issues.

But just got annoying when agents email management for a issue or change to help out, and you would get a angry message back or a sarcastic replay back, which would cause the ball to stops there and not get to the proper people that will listen or fix the issue.

Now don't get me wrong, i will still refer people to Teksavvy. Just I will be doing their support on all levels, instead of the new Teksavvy techs. So they don't have to worry about DMC charges.