Premium Member
join:2002-04-02
Redwood Valley, CA
ARRIS SB6183
Netgear R7000

RR Conductor to telcodad

Premium Member

to telcodad

Re: New Internet plans Comcast is working on!!

About the "Greater SF Bay Area", while Mendocino County is part of Comcast's "Greater SF Bay Area", and in Comcast's North Bay Network (Mendocino, Sonoma, Napa, Marin Counties) physically we are not part of the Bay Area, I'm 120 miles northwest of SF in Redwood Valley. The Greater Bay Area physically ends in Sonoma County, on our southern border. We were formerly Adelphia, and I imagine our being next door to Sonoma County, a Comcast market is why Comcast got us, the rest of the Adelphia areas in California (Including Lassen County and Burney in far eastern Shasta County here in NorCal) went to Time Warner, Burney and Lassen County actually got sold again when TW shed a bunch of rural areas, and both are now part of Windjammer.
»www.windjammercable.com/ ··· location

telcodad
MVM
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ

telcodad

MVM

My area is kind of similar also.

Monmouth County, NJ is part of the "Freedom" region, which is centered around Philadelphia, but we are actually in the NYC DMA and do not have any Philly stations on our channel lineup.

RR Conductor
Ridin' the rails
Premium Member
join:2002-04-02
Redwood Valley, CA
ARRIS SB6183
Netgear R7000

1 edit

RR Conductor

Premium Member

Our area doesn't have any TV stations, in fact, there are no stations between Santa Rosa and Eureka. All of our locals come out of Santa Rosa and on into the Bay Area, we have Directv for TV, but it's the same for Comcast and Dish. For OTA there is a repeater located on Cow Mountain (4000 Feet) that serves Ukiah and Redwood Valley, we're too far away and too mountainous to get the Bay Area signals, so the repeater is necessary.

»www.tiaukiah.org/

secomcastn
@comcast.net

secomcastn to travelguy

Anon

to travelguy
What market does this apply to?
VirtualLarry
Premium Member
join:2003-08-01

VirtualLarry to anon8142012

Premium Member

to anon8142012
I currently have FIOS 25/25 and TV, but am looking for cheaper internet. Is that 'Basic" (5/2) tier available in eastern MA, in towns with FIOS deployment yet? And is $29.95 the standalone price, or only with a bundle?