Search similar:

uniqs
Gan
join:2009-04-10
Taiwan

2 edits

Gan

[PvP] Season 11 Ending August 28

Arena and Rated Battleground Season 11 is scheduled to end on Tuesday, August 28. At that point, we will determine who is eligible for the end-of-season rewards, a process that should take approximately one week. It's very important for players who feel that they may be eligible for Arena titles and/or the Cataclysmic Gladiator’s Twilight Drake to refrain from transferring their characters to another realm or faction until after Season 11 ends. The awarding of Season 11 titles and mounts will occur approximately 1 week after the season ends.

At the end of the season, Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points, possibly exceeding the 4,000 point Honor cap. There will be no cap on Honor until Mists of Pandaria is released on September 25. At that time, any Honor accrued above the 4,000-point cap will be converted into gold at a rate of 35 silver per point.

All Season 11 items will cost Honor Points (equivalent to their previous Conquest Point cost) when the season ends, with the exception of any items with rating requirements attached. These items will no longer be available for purchase.

The next Arena and Rated Battleground season will begin for level-90 players approximately one week after Mists of Pandaria launches. During the break between seasons, all Rated Battleground and Arena matches will be unavailable. Matchmaking (MMR), Team, and Personal Ratings will all be wiped when Season 12 begins.

Text above updated 10:45 a.m. PDT, August 14, 2012
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Clarify: best spend conquest on things like the purple gems instead of gear, due to conversion next week.

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU

Hmm, might have to convert some honor to JP on my rogue. Already at honor cap and sitting on about 4500 CP and in full Cata with the elite ilvl 410 weapons.

Anyone know for the end of RBG season title if it's .5% of the world ladder or of your battle group, and how the ladder is calculated? I'm sitting at a 2630 rating and if it's BG ladder I think I have enough, but might not for world where there are a lot of 3k+.

So regular BG's will start to suck after that with everyone getting Cataclysmic gear. Oh look, I can't win arenas or do RBG's but I can get over 5k resilience now. Fortunately, you can't completely outgear stupid.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to Gan

Premium Member

to Gan
said by Gan:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
So don't buy any new conquest gear with your points, since they will be available for honor next week.

Unless you buy conquest with rating reqs
Vinceruos_t
join:2012-05-04

Vinceruos_t

"So don't buy any new conquest gear with your points, since they will be available for honor next week."

All conquest gets converted to honor so it makes no difference...

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

Do you rewrite all those quotes you put in your posts?

You know there's an auto-quote button that will put in exactly the wording and who said it.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to Vinceruos_t

Premium Member

to Vinceruos_t
yeah, I think that advice is best suited for Arena Season changes mid-expansion... not so much for expansion changes. Expansion changes are full resets... not easily avoided.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

1 edit

DarkLogix to Vinceruos_t

Premium Member

to Vinceruos_t
said by Vinceruos_t:

"So don't buy any new conquest gear with your points, since they will be available for honor next week."

All conquest gets converted to honor so it makes no difference...

Read it more carefully

Conquest items that require a rating will be GONE.
Conquest items that don't require a rating will be down ranked
said by Gan:

All Season 11 items will cost Honor Points (equivalent to their previous Conquest Point cost) when the season ends, with the exception of any items with rating requirements attached. These items will no longer be available for purchase.