uniqs
share rss forum feed

cvv01
Premium
join:2011-11-16
Lake Forest, CA
reply to nightdesigns

Re: [Off Topic] Dear Cox Advertising Department

I feel your pain. You think that's bad, try having both COX business for internet and COX residential service for video. I've been getting hammered from both sides. Maybe not as bad as you, but it's priceless having COX residential try to sell me internet service or the trio pack ever since I canceled and went with COX business internet. "Left hand, Hi, I'm the right hand" would be nice. And then I have COX business trying to selling me phone service (That I just canceled on residential) at the bargain price of 3x that of residential. Solution? Anything advert related from COX automatically goes straight from the mailbox to recycle bin. Problem solved.

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:4
reply to CoxJimR

said by CoxJimR:

I've gotten the feedback out to the advertising team in that region, and they had already had a heads up on this thread before I sent it. One of the things they are looking at is what level of advertising was sent directly to the home, vs what we might be getting from newspaper inserts, etc. By all accounts one every other day is too much, we're looking to find effective ways to keep people informed of offers and other services. Thanks again.

I think the cox ad in every block of commercials on tv is enough. cox digital phone is where the INSANE PROFITS are, with all them unfees they have.

Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
Premium
join:2001-08-31
Byron, GA
reply to XIII

said by XIII:

I'm frightened that you throw it away, at least recycle it for less waste.

agreed!!!
--
Support
»www.minutemanproject.com/