lakerfan82

join:2009-01-30
Corona, CA
reply to miataman

Re: CBS Sports Network HD?

Thanks... makes sense

webcobbler

@verizon.net
I have not seen test patterns on 594 since they took all the Olympics channels out of the Guide, here in VHO7, but I would welcome the addition of the channel in HD. Any channel, esp a Sports channel, is always better in HD.

On a side note: I am surprised that they took those channels off so soon. It took them months to get the FiOS1 3D channel (1003) off the Guide last year, as well as changing the IFC channels and the Smithsonian HD Channel. For those two, the "Channel has moved.." message took a very long time to get off the Guide, not to mention you could not tune into those channel at all either.

But I do hope that soon, they add another 3D channel in that 1003 spot. Like 3net. I Know that channel is not exclusively loyal to the provider that it is currently on, and I really think that we do need at least 1 more 3D channel.

As of now, ESPN3D is not cutting it anymore. It is a good channel for those once-in-a-while Baseball Games, College Games, and XGames. However, I can't wait until 2014, when ESPN is in their new contract, and starts broadcasting Monday Night Football in 3D (or so I have heard). That should be good.

Thanks for putting up with my little IMHO outburst, lol .

TitusTroy

join:2009-06-18
New York, NY
said by webcobbler :

But I do hope that soon, they add another 3D channel in that 1003 spot. Like 3net. I Know that channel is not exclusively loyal to the provider that it is currently on, and I really think that we do need at least 1 more 3D channel

I'm totally with you...I hope Verizon adds 3net...that's definitely the 3D channel with the best content...I agree that ESPN 3D is getting stale

webcobbler

@verizon.net
Thanks TitusTroy.

FIOS4cable

join:2009-05-08
NYC

3 edits
According to Customer Support the next HD channel might be univision deportes network 596, I'm not sure how accurate that information is.

»corporate.univision.com/2012/pre···3h1qLTti

motorola870

join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX
kudos:4
said by FIOS4cable:

According to Customer Support the next HD channel might be univision deportes network on 594 and 596 another univision network all in total 3 network. I'm not sure how accurate that information is.

»corporate.univision.com/2012/pre···3h1qLTti

the only one of those that is HD is Univision Deportes as Uverse has those channels and they don't have FOROtv and TLnovelas is not in HD.

FIOS4cable

join:2009-05-08
NYC
Most likely it was a mistake