share rss forum feed

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
reply to 09129800

Re: What's the BANDWIDTH CAP like?

said by 09129800:

When it's $120 a month it damn sure is.

These American corporations have got you brainwashed good. It's still laughable that people continue to think bandwidth is some kind of finite resource like gasoline.

UNCAPPED, symmetrical 100 Mbps for under $50 USD a month is very common in Europe and Asia. Symmetrical 1 Gbps for $100 or less is also starting to pick up.

I'm not buying it, and Google is pulling the veil off of everyone's eyes with their fiber rollout too. Americans are finally starting to wake up to the fact that they are getting scammed when it comes to their Internet connectivity thanks to Google rolling out a proper service in their own backyard.

Then move to Europe or Asia.

join:2012-06-27
New York, NY
What a very unpatriotic stance to take.

"This guy wants to improve our country? NOT IN MY 'MERRICA!! YOU CAN ACCEPT OUR SHITTY INFRASTRUCTURE OR GIIIIT OUT! WE DON'T NEED NONE OF THAT THERE FANCY FOREIGN INTERNETS"

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
I didn't say that. The fact is you here whining on a messageboard isn't going to get EU or Asian style broadband here anytime soon. You know how the system works in the US. So my point is if you want those speeds and prices you have no choice but to move