spc
uniqs
tim92078
join:2010-07-15
San Marcos, CA

tim92078 to BryanInPHX

to BryanInPHX

Re: [Off Topic] Dear Cox Advertising Department

Same here. I throw 100% of it directly in the trash too. It's easily the same amount as pictured.

It's a frightening waste of money on a customer they already have.
XIII
Premium Member
join:2010-06-16
Scottsdale, AZ

XIII

Premium Member

I'm frightened that you throw it away, at least recycle it for less waste.

One time I got more than the OP and called and asked to be removed from the list as everything they sent was for new customers only, was told same thing about it not existing, amazingly I have seen a drop ever since....

nightdesigns
Gone missing, back soon
Premium Member
join:2002-05-31
AZ

nightdesigns

Premium Member

said by XIII:

Recycled, of course!
tim92078
join:2010-07-15
San Marcos, CA

tim92078 to XIII

to XIII
said by XIII:

It frightened me too when I first moved here in 2005 that apartment complexes, as a rule, have no incentive or regulation causing them to have to provide recycling bins to residents. Every other first-world place I've lived seemed to have it.

Given that my mailbox is a quarter mile from my front door with nary a recycling bin in sight - am I supposed to store it in my car and find someplace to drop it off? Maybe take it all back to the Cox store in a bale once a month?

But hey, we have "less government.":) I would agree that some aspects of that are indeed QUITE frightening.

MarkRH
Premium Member
join:2005-02-08
Edmond, OK
ARRIS BGW210-700
ARRIS TM3402
Asus RT-AC68

MarkRH

Premium Member

I've never even seen one of those Mos Test ads. Maybe it's something they aren't doing here. I seldom get anything from Cox. Maybe because I already get Cable, Internet, and Phone from them. Anyway, as far as recycling goes, the only way it would ever work 100% is to have the Waste Management companies separate the trash on their end. There are some places that do this.

All there is here in my complex are the big trash bins. Nothing for recycling. I'm not going to waste my gas to drive out to some place to recycle something.
08034016 (banned)
Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
join:2001-08-31
Byron, GA

08034016 (banned) to XIII

to XIII
said by XIII:

agreed!!!