Premium Member
join:2005-12-17
Greenville, TX

LightS to JTR

Premium Member

to JTR

Re: What's the BANDWIDTH CAP like?

You are so full of shit.
Country-wide LAN my ass. Foreign fiber connections can pull gigabit speeds from outside the country.

Don't spew garbage you know nothing about. Cheap fiber speeds when it's available in the big city, when the majority of the population lives in urban areas, is perfectly fine. Of course when you live in a rural area you are not going to have the same options/prices as you do in the city. That's a moot point, so don't even bring it up as it wasn't even mentioned here.
JTR
join:2012-05-19
Westmont, IL
MikroTik CCR2004-1G-12S-2XS
Asus RT-AC86
Asus RT-AC68

JTR

said by LightS:

You are so full of shit.
Country-wide LAN my ass. Foreign fiber connections can pull gigabit speeds from outside the country.

Don't spew garbage you know nothing about. Cheap fiber speeds when it's available in the big city, when the majority of the population lives in urban areas, is perfectly fine. Of course when you live in a rural area you are not going to have the same options/prices as you do in the city. That's a moot point, so don't even bring it up as it wasn't even mentioned here.

»About super speeds

»www.reddit.com/r/technol ··· /c5sfc3i

I found an entire forum thread discussing it a few weeks ago, but some quick Googling failed to turn up anything, and I never bookmarked it. I've seen a lot of people saying that international connections are painfully slow, people located in places like Korea, Japan, Asia, etc.