Premium Member
join:2001-08-22
Westville, NJ

1 recommendation

dolphins to SuperNet

Premium Member

to SuperNet

Re: AC Vents smell like Cat when turned on

Leave that house and never look back. There is no way of knowing where the cat or cats have sprayed and even if you did know where, you'd still be faced with the task of removing everything that was sprayed e.g. rugs, wood flooring, etc. They are nasty, dirty creatures and should never have been domesticated.

The smell of cat spray makes me nauseous. The only scent I found to be equally offensive or worse is ferrets.

caffeinator
Coming soon to a cup near you..
Premium Member
join:2005-01-16

2 recommendations

caffeinator

Premium Member

said by dolphins:

Leave that house and never look back. There is no way of knowing where the cat or cats have sprayed and even if you did know where, you'd still be faced with the task of removing everything that was sprayed e.g. rugs, wood flooring, etc. They are nasty, dirty creatures and should never have been domesticated.

The smell of cat spray makes me nauseous. The only scent I found to be equally offensive or worse is ferrets.

Seriously?

Man, you must be a really lovable person. I'd prefer you didn't breed.

The Pig
I know you want to be me
Premium Member
join:2009-09-11

The Pig to dolphins

Premium Member

to dolphins
said by dolphins:

My cat is 11 years old and never sprayed!

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium Member
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30

Doctor Olds

Premium Member

said by The Pig:

My cat is 11 years old and never sprayed!

Have you ever used a black light on your residence? What's the saying? Never say never. Check your place with a black light and I bet you will be surprised.
Bob4
Account deleted
join:2012-07-22
New Jersey

1 recommendation

Bob4

I, too, had a cat which never sprayed. The trick is to neuter male cats before they reach puberty.

dolphins
Clean Up Our Oceans
Premium Member
join:2001-08-22
Westville, NJ

dolphins to caffeinator

Premium Member

to caffeinator
said by caffeinator:

Seriously?

Man, you must be a really lovable person. I'd prefer you didn't breed.

Well someone does love me and I have already procreated, sorry to disappoint you. On the upside, I don't worship lower forms of life and my house doesn't offend people when they come to visit.

Bruschi
Premium Member
join:2001-04-16
Cape Cod

1 edit

Bruschi

Premium Member

said by dolphins:

I don't worship lower forms of life

Moffetts
join:2005-05-09
San Mateo, CA