All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
adiabatic
join:2009-01-24
Victoria, BC

adiabatic

[ALL] Shaw internet down briefly Wednesday night?

Did anyone else have their connection drop around 8:00-8:30 PDT?

I was gaming with 10 guys and around 8-ish we lost the guy from Calgary (who's on Shaw) then around 8:15 my connection (Victoria) dropped for a couple of minutes. The other 8 US players were fine.
scubascythan
join:2005-05-14

scubascythan

Lol your raid got disrupted?

rustydusty
join:2009-09-29
Red Deer County, AB

rustydusty to adiabatic

to adiabatic
It was only you, and if you are that worried about an outage switch to the Biz side. They have better TOS for this kind of thing.

Gregt
@teksavvy.com

Gregt

Anon

said by rustydusty:

It was only you, and if you are that worried about an outage switch to the Biz side. They have better TOS for this kind of thing.

That's a load of bs.

rustydusty
Red Deer County, AB

rustydusty to adiabatic

to adiabatic
Far from, do some reading.
rustydusty

rustydusty to adiabatic

to adiabatic
Whoops, forgot to mean...

TROLL!
Doonz (banned)
join:2010-11-27
Beaumont, AB

Doonz (banned) to Gregt

to Gregt
said by Gregt :

said by rustydusty:

That's a load of bs.

Actually it is you who is full of BS. Why do you think there is different tiers of inet service?

Gregt
@teksavvy.com

Gregt

Anon

I really doubt switching to a business connection will not stop an service interruption, which is what you were implying.
Doonz (banned)
join:2010-11-27
Beaumont, AB

Doonz (banned)

said by Gregt :

I really doubt switching to a business connection will not stop an service interruption, which is what you were implying.

Actually compare the link time between a resi connex and a biz connex

rustydusty
Red Deer County, AB

rustydusty to adiabatic

to adiabatic
I was also stating if you call in regarding complain over an outage on resi, they will laugh. You call regarding a biz line, you will get a little more respect and possibly compensation for the outage. For the minimal price difference, I suggest Shaw biz internet to anyone. I love mine, especially for the static's.

kevinds
Premium Member
join:2003-05-01
Calgary, AB

kevinds

Premium Member

Next day service calls are a great perk...

Makes me laugh when people are using a residental connection for business, and then complain when the next service call is a week or more...

I'm in SE Calgary, I had to check back my logs, I didn't have an outage at all on the Wednesday in question.