Gemutlich to motorola870

to motorola870

Re: [TWC] Dallas/Ft Worth Metro Vol II -- Time Warner

What is S0200?

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870

Time Warner Cable's agreements with programmers to carry their services routinely expire from time to time. We are usually able to obtain renewals or extensions of such agreements, and carriage of programming services is discontinued only in rare circumstances. The following agreements with programmers are due to expire soon, and we may be required to cease carriage of one or more of these services in the near future.

BBC America BBC America On Demand -- Cooking Channel -- Cooking Channel HD -- Current TV --
DIY Network -- DIY Network HD -- Encore Encore HD Encore Action Encore Drama Encore Love Encore Suspense Encore Family Encore Westerns Food Network Food Network HD GAC GolTV-- GolTVHD--
GSN Music Choice Channels NHL Center Ice NHL Center Ice HD Sprout --
Sprout On Demand -- Starz Starz Cinema Starz Comedy Starz Edge
Starz Edge HD Starz HD Stars InBlack Starz Kids & Family Starz Kids & Family HD
Starz On Demand Youtoo

--Excludes Greenville
In addition, from time to time we make certain changes in the services that we offer in order to better serve our customers.
The following changes are planned:

ADD: KAZD (Azteca America) HD to Basic Cable HD Channel 399
KAZD (Azteca America) HD to Basic Cable HD Channel 722 (Greenville Only)
KFWD (IND) to Basic Service Channel 22 (Greenville Only)

MOVE: None at this time
DELETE: None at this time
CHANGE: None at this time

The new services listed below cannot be accessed on CableCARD-equipped Unidirectional Digital Cable Products purchased at retail without additional, two-way capable equipment.

TWC Deportes to TWC Sports Pass Channel 148
TWC Deportes HD to TWC Sports Pass HD Channel 149 -
TWC SportsNet to TWC Sports Pass Channel 146
TWC SportsNet HD to TWC Sports Pass HD Channel 147 -
(Dallas only - not available in Greenville)

TWC Deportes and TWC Sportsnet are out of market Regional sports nets based out of LA set to launch Oct. 1st (No major league sports will be shown only classic stuff, lakers shows, galaxy shows, collegiate sports, high school sports, and anything that is not live sports action from NBA, WNBA or MLS.)

PAC12 National network is now on:

196 SD version (image looks weird because it looks like a weird version of zooming is used for the video as the left and right portions of the video are chopped off compared to the HD version.)
808 HD version

Also KAZD HD should be showing up on TWC soon as KAZD has gone HD over the air as of last thursday. The channel is broadcasting 720p over the air.

Vertigo
@myvzw.com

Vertigo

Anon

I know Texas is the test market for many services. Has anyone with a Motorola box running Navigator received the guide upgrade? In LA the SA/Cisco markets got it last week while the Moto areas wait.

chamberc
Premium Member
join:2008-08-05
Addison, TX

chamberc

Premium Member

said by Vertigo :

I know Texas is the test market for many services. Has anyone with a Motorola box running Navigator received the guide upgrade? In LA the SA/Cisco markets got it last week while the Moto areas wait.

LOL... if you mean getting lookback, caller ID and start over that the rest of the nation got 5 years ago, yeah we got it.

We have all Motorola in n. Texas but depending on the unit, you get Capigator or iGuide. Both are equally awful.

Vertigo
@myvzw.com

Vertigo

Anon

Actually, I was referring to the updated "black guide" that Time Warner has been advertising, that supposedly enhances speed and functionality. I know boxes with iGuide will be staying this way. However the M boxes running Navigator should be getting the upgrade eventually. Just wondering if anyone has gotten it yet on a Motorola.

chamberc
Premium Member
join:2008-08-05
Addison, TX

chamberc

Premium Member

said by Vertigo :

Actually, I was referring to the updated "black guide" that Time Warner has been advertising, that supposedly enhances speed and functionality. I know boxes with iGuide will be staying this way. However the M boxes running Navigator should be getting the upgrade eventually. Just wondering if anyone has gotten it yet on a Motorola.

Nope. We still have the light grey Navigator on the 3400m's.
openaddy
join:2004-12-19
Richardson, TX

openaddy

Is the audio out of sync on IDHD (Investigative Discovery) channel 728 for anyone else in Plano/Richardson? The SD version channel 206 is fine. Has been like this for at least the last couple of days.

I've been on the line with TW for about 20 minutes now, and we're still at the "let me get your account, check your signal strength" stage. I seriously doubt it's just me, and I don't know how to get someone at TW to just tune to channel 728 and take a look for themselves...

Great, they just rebooted my rebooted my box, which didn't fix anything, and want me to schedule a technician to come out.

Whatever. I don't even really watch ID. Just thought someone at TW would want to know and check it out.

Bucolic
@rr.com

Bucolic to Vertigo

Anon

to Vertigo
Still Navigator on the 3510-M, too.

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870

I noticed a nifty feature on the iGuide boxes yesterday the zoom key on the remote now works on the DCX3200 and DCX3400 boxes running navigator so you can zoom without having to use the motorola settings menu also it looks like the text box that tells you if the screen is in stretch, zoom, wide etc. has some transparency
motorola870

motorola870

anyone else have their iGuide boxes Pause broken when changing the channel and then pausing? This is only affecting certain channels.
motorola870

motorola870

woke up to find that TWC is getting the NFL Network back on the Dallas system!

»www.bloomberg.com/news/2 ··· one.html

Also upstream bonding was released yesterday but you have to reboot the modem to get it working.