Premium
join:2002-08-06
Boothbay, ME
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Dominokat

Re: Summer has began

There is a calendar at work, and a few kitchen staff have wrote on it giving their last day of work. The boss isn't very happy with them at all.So AS A JOKE, I placed my name on the list saying my "last day" is a week from Saturday. He found it this morning and texted me asking what that is about. I told him it was a joke. He was upset said he was about ready to close the place. #jokefail

vaxvms
ferroequine fan
Premium
join:2005-03-01
Wormtown
kudos:3
You should have told him you'd stay longer if he'd let you wear shorts.
--
i before e, except after c... weird?

Dominokat
"Hi"
Premium
Boothbay, ME

1 edit
Umm, yea, NO! Well, maybe. Okay, never mind. Got that? No? That's okay, neither do I.

vaxvms
ferroequine fan
Premium
join:2005-03-01
Wormtown
kudos:3
Have you been into JKK's brownies?

Dominokat
"Hi"
Premium
Boothbay, ME
Me? Nope... well maybe. Okay, a little bit.

capecoddah

join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to Dominokat
said by Dominokat:

There is a calendar at work, and a few kitchen staff have wrote on it giving their last day of work. The boss isn't very happy with them at all.So AS A JOKE, I placed my name on the list saying my "last day" is a week from Saturday. He found it this morning and texted me asking what that is about. I told him it was a joke. He was upset said he was about ready to close the place. #jokefail

Leverage. You have it. Use it.

I flex some muscle when I have to. I got a raise and took off time to take care of MOM too.
I just took off a couple days for family visit.

"Fire me!"

They can't. I run the show at night.

Wear shorts. Get a bonus plan (I get an average weeks pay 4th of July (half season) and 2 weeks at end of season).

Rule the roost DK!