spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

meitsme

@marchnetworks.com

how to reach someone at acanac for an emergency

I had placed internet service order and Rogers technician had activated line before I received the Modem.

Now, I have received the Modem after talking to Emergency department but it is not which I had ordered. I had order Motorola SB5101N and I have received Huawei MT130U. Also, I am facing the problem to start internet service with this Modem.

I follow instructions in document and trying to visit first website google.ca and getting following error with Rogers Activation Screen.

"We are having technical difficulties attempting to connect your modem to our network. Please call customer service at 1-888-ROGERS1 (1-888-764-3771)"

I tried to call Rogers and they asked me to talk to Acanac.

I tried to call Acanac Tech Support and wait on the phone for 2 hours 10 minuts and 45 seconds but no luck to speak to anyone. After waiting this much time estimated time for wait was 111 minutes.

I do not have home phone and I rely on Acanac VOIP phone. So, at this point I do not have internet or phone. I called from my cell phone and wasted my time and money charged for day time minutes.

Not sure what needs to be done. I have opened the ticket but not sure when someone will respond and I didn't find any way to talk to someone over the phone.

Any clue how to reach someone at acanac who can help me to resolve this issue quickly?

Thanks

Fergless
Premium
join:2008-04-19
Toronto, ON
kudos:1

Modem and Check ticket.

If you ordered the 18 or 28Mbps service the MT130U is the correct Modem for that (DOCSIS3) It's shipped by default for those services.

Sound like you're not activated yet, so if you can IM me your Cable username, ticket# and the last 4 #'s on your credit card I can check.

Tks

meitsme

@marchnetworks.com

Thanks for your quick resonse.

I do not have userid at this point but my ticket # is HJQ-65171.
Could you please check it?

Thanks.

meitsme

@marchnetworks.com
reply to Fergless

Thanks for quick response.

I do not have userid at this point but my ticket # is HJQ-65171.
Could you please check it?

Fergless
Premium
Toronto, ON
reply to meitsme

Check your ticket, Glenna has just replied to it.

Tks

meitsme

@marchnetworks.com

Thanks for your help but still problem of installation of internet service has not resolved. I have not received any update on open ticket HJQ-65171 after Friday. Could you please check the status of ticket and send me latest update?

Thanks

Fergless
Premium
Toronto, ON

1 edit

I can, but I need you to register here and send me an instant message with your account info, including the last 4#'s on your Credit Card.
If there were any updates they would be in a reply on your ticket.

Tks