kudos:4
reply to TheThing

Re: [Official] Tera Online Thread

Give me a freakin scroll! lol.

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1

I buy them with gold

But... Packeteers correct me if I'm wrong...

Once you purchase them off the brokerage they are not tradeable, and can't be sold again, or transfered

I would definitely give you a month, but I don't think I am able to... what you think packeteers?

you might have to bite the bullet and pay for your first month back, set renewal to manual, and then buy one, and never pay again

Packeteers
Premium
join:2005-06-18
Forest Hills, NY
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

correct, time scrolls can only be resold thru the gold based brokerage by the original dollar purchaser. regardless, even if you could give I AM a scroll, he'd still have to pay for a Month just to get back in game to use the scroll, which is unlikely as he's pretty focused on GW2 now. thething if you want to play 1080p windowed, let me know and i'll teach you how to edit your INI files for it. personally i don't like playing games in full screen as there are too many other things i need to do with my PC. BTW there is a fukton of more stuff included in next week's aug'22 update besides that 15x15 instance - we are all just waiting for enmasse to post the final patch notes.