spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Isitpossible
@start.ca

Isitpossible

Anon

[Cable TV] Can we get 24 hr channel ordering service from Cogeco

Seriously Cogeco can you offer phone support 24/7 for people to call and order channels/programming ? I found out late what was on certain channels tonight and wanted to watch it but there was nobody available on the phones to deal with the situation. Even if you just had one person to do this I would be ok if there was a wait time. At least you would be trying to give us better customer service.

Celery
join:2004-01-19
St Catharines, ON

Celery

Re: [Cable TV] Can we get 24 hr channel ordering service from Co

Back in 2004/5 when I used to work there, they had some people staffed 24/7. I guess the rate increases didn't go to keeping people employed through the overnight hours.
rudeboy24
join:2002-10-14
Welland, ON

rudeboy24

rate increases go to making profit's higher ..witch makes the share holders happy ...basically they say "F@#$ the customers we want the shareholder to be happy"

N0_Nam3
join:2002-06-14
Leamington, ON

N0_Nam3

i assume thats why they closed the local call centers aswell

urbanriot
Premium Member
join:2004-10-18
Canada

urbanriot

Premium Member

That's the second time you've written that in a thread, what local call centers are you referring to? The folks I talk to sound very local to me, like a half hour away kind of local.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

said by urbanriot:

That's the second time you've written that in a thread, what local call centers are you referring to? The folks I talk to sound very local to me, like a half hour away kind of local.

Maybe two and a half hours too, as I think they've got a call centre in Barrie.
HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet
join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON

HeadSpinning to urbanriot

to urbanriot
A long time ago, there were local customer service people based in Windsor that served Leamington as well. That hasn't existed for a very long time.

I don't expect companies to have local call centres in every city. At least Cogeco doesn't offshore like other providers do.

N0_Nam3
join:2002-06-14
Leamington, ON

N0_Nam3 to urbanriot

to urbanriot
the call centers that werent 1800 numbers

urbanriot
Premium Member
join:2004-10-18
Canada

urbanriot

Premium Member

said by N0_Nam3:

the call centers that werent 1800 numbers

Hm. I had no idea, I've always called the 1-800 numbers. Maybe even when we had a publicly accessible Cogeco building here in Niagara Falls... but that was more than a decade ago...
exseven8
Premium Member
join:2003-05-23
L8E0G6

exseven8 to N0_Nam3

Premium Member

to N0_Nam3
The local windsor number routed to the call center in burlington since atleast 2003 when i started at cogeco.