spc
uniqs
lmdc
join:2012-06-14
Orlando, FL

lmdc to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert

Re: [TV] Casselberry, FL - Tivo Premiere and Tuning Adapter Issu

Sorry for sticking my nose into this but did the OP do a repeat of guided setup prior to bringing the TiVo to Brighthouse? I would hate to see this person lose all recordings/settings on the TiVo without doing guided setup. That's what TiVo recommends whenever switching providers. Clear & Delete should be a last resort type deal for obvious reasons.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by lmdc:

Sorry for sticking my nose into this but did the OP do a repeat of guided setup prior to bringing the TiVo to Brighthouse? I would hate to see this person lose all recordings/settings on the TiVo without doing guided setup. That's what TiVo recommends whenever switching providers. Clear & Delete should be a last resort type deal for obvious reasons.

If this is what I think it is...it won't work. Hence the reason I want him to contact me to verify.

cortrr
@bhn.net

cortrr

Anon

Thanks for the response. I will be busy for most of the morning, but will open a direct forums later today to check. We did transfer over from Comcast, since that was already built into our apartment rental where we were at.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to lmdc

Premium Member

to lmdc
said by lmdc:

And sticking your nose in is always welcome here as sometimes two or more heads are better than one. . This issue however I'm unfortunately all too familiar with recently. Been there done that with this one....In this case that was the recommended fix from TiVo actually.