Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
reply to clawfury

Re: [Cataclysm] Tired of the attitude

These days, we need to look harder for good players. I'm talking good in the personality sense as well as in performance. Finding a good guild makes all of the difference in the world.

Anonymity exposes weaknesses of character...

clawfury

join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI
I didn't mean to make this thread a looking for guild - butl, I'd be willing to x-fer (I'm on Proudmoore atm) if I'm going to play MoP, if any of you guys have any ideas/recommendations of where to go. I've played since Vanilla. I'm not a hard core by any means. I can play just about anything competently, I'm a good OT, solid dps, and actually quite a good healer. I'd be willing to play anything on the list below. Here's a rough idea of my experience:

Warrior - raided prot vanilla through end of BC (ZG, Kara, Gruul's)
Druid - resto BC (Kara - BT/SSC/TK), feral in Wrath (cleared all), Cata dabbled in everything, mostly bear.
Hunter - Cata baby, cleared T11, took a break. Mostly LFR gear now.
Resto/Enh Shaman - Wrath cleared all, Cata cleared T11/T13.
DK - Naxx/Ulduar/ToC/ICC, some T11 in Cata.
Paladin - wrath baby char, cleared all content as prot. Cata did part of T11 as holy.
Rogue - dinged one, no raid xp.
Priest - Another wrath baby, cleared all Wrath content, Cata just dabbled.
Mage - Cleared most of Wrath content, didn't bother with much for Cata.

EDIT: I live in EST time zone, and don't like 4 day raid schedules. The most fun I ever had was raiding with a really good guild one day a week in Wrath. We cleared a lot of content, everyone showed up, shut up, and put up for 4 hours. Good times.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
There are two DSLR guilds in WoW -- Pandora's Alliance guild on Silvermoon and Archivis/Antonica's Horde guild on Mal'Ganis. Both have active threads on them.

»DSLR guild (Silvermoon) is now level 23

»DSLR guild (Aftershock)

Aftershock raided all through WotLK, but most of us took time off in Cata and only came back 4 months ago. I believe we will be more involved in MOP and probably get back into raiding. A bunch of DSLR peeps are also going to be playing in GW2 (we're currently voting on a server and guild name in the PC Games forum).

If you like the social commitment, then playing with people you know here is a great way to do it.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to clawfury
Here's what I know:

Alliance Guilds with DSLR members
Nathrezim: Pride and Ego I'm the GM so PM me with any questions. (note: Low Pop Server)
Silvermoon: DSLR Not officially endorsed by DSLR, but a great crew. PM pandora See Profile or check out their thread for other members.

Horde Guilds with DSLR members
Mal'Ganis: Aftershock I don't know who their GM is but they have some great people over there. (Note: High Pop Server)
--
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

clawfury

join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI
Thanks Immer and Kris.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to Immer
said by Immer:

Mal'Ganis: Aftershock I don't know who their GM is but they have some great people over there. (Note: High Pop Server)

GM is Archivis or Antonica (husband-wife team, forget who actually owns the guild), DSLR members are me, Jobbie, Ginjer, Lothario, Suniojii, Pollux7777, Energystream, and another husband-wife duo (I think it's Brutusmac and Lysium). Hope I didn't leave anyone out...
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by Krisnatharok:

said by Immer:

GM is Archivis or Antonica (husband-wife team, forget who actually owns the guild), DSLR members are me, Jobbie, Ginjer, Lothario, Suniojii, Pollux7777, Energystream, and another husband-wife duo (I think it's Brutusmac and Lysium). Hope I didn't leave anyone out...

love the crying bear cub tabbard, lol
--
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

said by Immer:

You left out the most awesome member that randomly logs on these days.... but please understand me, I'm bored to death of Cata and you guys are starting Cata.. LOL

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
I knew I forgot someone. I get your and Loth's characters mixed up since you don't go by your DSLR names anymore, and you both log in very randomly. Apologies!

MOP is coming out soon brother. Consider joining us in GW2?
--

djlar

join:2009-04-23
Not a fan of GW franchise at all.. sorry