spc
uniqs

Vntalk
Premium Member
join:2005-03-15

1 edit

Vntalk

Premium Member

Re: Electronicbox Try To Steal Money From Their customer ???

i know, as i said i have no problem with the charge....however, instead of send me a refund..all they can do is to put a credit note on my file.. what do you want to do with that ?? basicly they put that money in their bank account and told me that : "I know we own you money, but we cannot refund it?". It is right you think ?

This is their email, and the guys told me that they will not send refund or chargeback or anything...

I already call my mastercard, they told me that they cannot do nothing.. my money is already send to ebox.. and normally, there's 30 days warrantly for example: Acanac...etc..
====================================================
Bonjour,

Je vous confirme la déconnexion du service DSL pour le 31 août, et que votre paiement de septembre restera en crédit dans le compte.

Confirmation: XXXX

Bonne journée,

--
Cordialement, Sylvain Paré.

Best regards, Sylvain Paré.

Service à la clientèle - Customer Service
1010 rue de Serigny, Suite 300
Longueuil, Qc
J4K 5G7
Tél. TollFree: (877) 282-6933
Tél. Montréal: (514) 282-6933
Tél. Toronto: (647) 827-0504
Tél. Québec: (418) 948-8246
E-mail: sales@electronicbox.net

eboxnat1
join:2011-05-06
Montreal, QC

1 recommendation

eboxnat1

Hi VM,

After getting your account # in the PM you sent me I took a look and found that there is already ticket pending supervisor review (to be worked on monday) regarding this issue. The agent you spoke with opened it at the same time as teh disconnection ticket.

You will be contacted by a supervisor regarding this issue.

Thanks!

Guspaz
Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz to Vntalk

MVM

to Vntalk
said by Vntalk:

i know, as i said i have no problem with the charge....however, instead of send me a refund..all they can do is to put a credit note on my file.. what do you want to do with that ?? basicly they put that money in their bank account and told me that : "I know we own you money, but we cannot refund it?". It is right you think ?

Because that payment is before the 30 day window is over; it sounds like they offered to give you a credit even though they didn't have to.