uniqs

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to Ott_Cable

Premium Member

to Ott_Cable

Re: Duh. Wonder what took them so long to figure it out?

Rogers, BCE, it doesn't make one lucky of difference. The point is that they get their pound of flesh out of you no matter what, and in turn push horrendous policies such as UBB on the population in an effort to protect their other sources of revenue. This is a major problem, and if you think being a cord cutter in Canada means anything you're just lying to yourself.

Ott_Cable
@teksavvy.com

Ott_Cable

Anon

So far I told you a lot of what I have been trying to do, what about you?

Do you use a totally different connection to the internet or you are just like the rest of us? Do you just like to troll on people that do not agree with you or do you really have a better way?

So how would you improve on the current situation? Do you just sit back and whine like everyone else?

May the person that doesn't use any of the incumbents please speak up.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

I didn't come in here calling myself a self-righteous cord cutter as if it made any difference. You opened yourself up to getting called out, and now you're crying when someone tells you that no matter what you do or what you say, media consolidation in this country prevents you from doing anything you are claiming to do.

No. I'm not a troll. I'm just smart enough to know the reality of what's going on in this country.
Expand your moderator at work