uniqs

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

Re: [Rant] House prices in Toronto

We already have a space crunch. Art of the problem is she is being overly picky because she does not want to move again until the girls leave home. More pressure to get it right.

Mike2009
join:2009-01-13
Ottawa, ON

Mike2009

If I were you I would just stay out of the entire process since she's wasting your time. Wait until she finally sees something she likes and then go see it.
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

1 recommendation

peterboro (banned)

said by Mike2009:

If I were you I would just stay out of the entire process since she's wasting your time. Wait until she finally sees something she likes and then go see it.

Then he can nit pick over it and make her sweat for awhile and see how she likes it.
46666818 (banned)
join:2012-08-06

46666818 (banned) to donoreo

to donoreo
said by donoreo:

We already have a space crunch. Art of the problem is she is being overly picky because she does not want to move again until the girls leave home. More pressure to get it right.

I'd be interested in seeing the list of things that much match for you to bid on a home.

donoreo
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON

donoreo

Premium Member

said by 46666818:

said by donoreo:

I'd be interested in seeing the list of things that much match for you to bid on a home.

I'd like to see that sentence make sense Sorry, could not resist!

She asked me yesterday what to cut out of our list of wants. I said that list is not the problem, it is the internal spreadsheet she keeps (she does a spreadsheet for everything - guests at the cottage and it is a spreadsheet to cover rooms, meals, etc) that is the problem. I told her it is "all the little things" that all of a sudden become important.

She does assure me that she agrees we need a new house. It was her that started the process!