spc
uniqs
DarkSithPro (banned)
join:2005-02-12
Tempe, AZ

1 edit

DarkSithPro (banned) to Name Game

to Name Game

Re: WikiLeaks.org is crippled under a massive DDoS.

Just for fun what would happen if some kind of methane buildup that threatened the Embassy buiding, or staff? Some type of city code violation, or potential building code problem? Surely they could come up with something to get him and everyone else out?

norwegian
Premium Member
join:2005-02-15
Outback

norwegian

Premium Member

Now that you mention it, I'm surprised they haven't already, and what would you call that if they surrounded the staff and took him, would that breach any International code?
DarkSithPro (banned)
Tempe, AZ

DarkSithPro (banned)

said by norwegian:

Now that you mention it, I'm surprised they haven't already, and what would you call that if they surrounded the staff and took him, would that breach any International code?

I mean c'mon they can get creative with building code. Create a danger that requires an evacuation of some sort.

norwegian
Premium Member
join:2005-02-15
Outback

norwegian

Premium Member

Yep, health, safety, threat type alert would create an uproar; but you would think as it is officially Ecuador land, would they have to respond to such a threat from external sources?

One of the articles I posted mentioned this:

Diplomatic and Consular Premises Act 1987

I wonder if any of it will hold up in that case?
DarkSithPro (banned)
Tempe, AZ

DarkSithPro (banned)

said by norwegian:

Yep, health, safety, threat type alert would create an uproar; but you would think as it is officially Ecuador land, would they have to respond to such a threat from external sources?

One of the articles I posted mentioned this:

Diplomatic and Consular Premises Act 1987

I wonder if any of it will hold up in that case?

Doesn't matter. If they could find "create" a violation in building code that threatens safety of the embassy and staff they could get the Embassy evacuated lol!