how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Roofer

join:2010-11-24
reply to lunarchild

Re: Telus Fee Increase out of nowhere!

I notice on the Telus website, HS Turbo is listed as $47 bundled, but my bill is $50 bundled (I am not on a contract). How can I be paying more than what the advertised normal price is?

nss_tech

join:2007-07-29
Edmonton AB
Knowing Telus, the $3 increase that appeared on June's bill (if I remember right) is in place but they just never bothered to update the website. The group that does the website is usually tied up in a ton of red tape so any updates have to be approved by a LOT of different managers and directors (not sure if VPs are involved) before changes can be posted.

Roofer

join:2010-11-24

1 edit
said by nss_tech:

Knowing Telus, the $3 increase that appeared on June's bill (if I remember right) is in place but they just never bothered to update the website. The group that does the website is usually tied up in a ton of red tape so any updates have to be approved by a LOT of different managers and directors (not sure if VPs are involved) before changes can be posted.

That comes across as a game that telecos play to hide the true higher costs from potential new customers. So all of us should be able to point to that site & demand that price? Isn't this like the sticker being wrong in a store?

Just to be sure, I did a screen capture so the credit can be retroactively applied.