Lumberton, TX
reply to Koil

Re: [GW2] Official DSLR Guild: Aftershock (SHOK) Info

No reward is worth this.

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1
reply to Krisnatharok
Chewy... take the professor and plug him into the hyper-drive!

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2
reply to Koil
Who's scruffy lookin'?

Koil
Premium
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC
reply to TheThing
said by TheThing:

said by Koil:

said by bionicRod:

I am splitting my time with another game

You low down, no good, dirty, cheating, two timing, flea eating, son of a so & so!

nerfherder!

YEAH! NERFHERDER!

Will someone get this walking carpet outta my way?
--
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.- Edward Everett Hale

My Blog - Raising Connor

TheThing

reply to Koil
said by Koil:

said by bionicRod:

You low down, no good, dirty, cheating, two timing, flea eating, son of a so & so!

nerfherder!

Koil
Premium
Irmo, SC
reply to bionicRod
said by bionicRod:

bionicRod
Premium
united state
reply to Krisnatharok
I'm down for Friday night play! I haven't been able to play long the last couple of weeks, been out and about, but should be home this weekend as well. I am splitting my time with another game but if you guys want to group hit me up!

facepalm

join:2012-08-20
Lumberton, TX
reply to stvnbrs
This sounds good to me. I'm laying off the gaming this week some, but plan to be playing all weekend. I've got to get a toon to 80. lol
--
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not. ~ Thomas Jefferson

TheThing

reply to Krisnatharok
This Friday would be excellent.

Last weekend went to Vermont for leaf peeping...

This weekend, I have all weekend to play vodeo games. woot!

stvnbrs
Premium
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC
kudos:5
reply to Krisnatharok
We have a 3 day +MF bonus waiting to be activated for the guild. I was thinking to push it this coming Friday (19 Oct) but want to hear what you all think. I am also toying with the idea of posting the current guild buffs on top the guild webpage. Thoughts? Ideas?
--
Goggalor: "Freedom of speech is not freedom of asshattery."

stvnbrs
Premium
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC
reply to Krisnatharok
An additional 10% influence from events has been activated for the guild for the next 24 hours. Tomorrow will be +5% xp kill bonus. Take advantage of it! The goal is to get rolling bonuses for the weekends to encourage guild participation. (including myself)
--
Goggalor: "Freedom of speech is not freedom of asshattery."
Expand your moderator at work

Mcrobrewer
Premium
join:2001-03-04
Trenton, NJ
reply to bionicRod

I will run some dungeons too.

bionicRod
Premium
united state
reply to Krisnatharok
Hey sweet looks like there's some interest! You guys want to try and set up a day, maybe Saturdays or Sundays? Afternoon, evening, whatever. Through the week is always hit or miss with me but if that works better for everyone else I can try and make it. If I'm going to be on it will be between six or seven p.m. central through about ten central.

pr1mo
Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
reply to Krisnatharok
Let's get on it bros!

Koil
Premium
Irmo, SC
reply to facepalm
said by facepalm:

I'm definitely interested. I haven't run 1 dungeon yet. I've apparently been too obsessed completing maps, jumping puzzles, and looking at pretty scenery. lol

Same...I gotta get some more levels under my belt!!

pr1mo
Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..
reply to Krisnatharok
I'd love to do the dungeons! I'm estimating I'll be 75 by tomorrow morning. Currently @ 71. I've only done CM and AC thus far, but I'll gladly provide support with dps.

said by facepalm:

I'm definitely interested. I haven't run 1 dungeon yet. I've apparently been too obsessed completing maps, jumping puzzles, and looking at pretty scenery. lol

That's pretty much me right there.

facepalm

Lumberton, TX

1 recommendation

reply to bionicRod
--
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not. ~ Thomas Jefferson

bionicRod
Premium
united state
reply to Krisnatharok
Would anybody be up for a night to set aside for guild dungeon runs like we have for WvW? I've still only done AC story so I'm a bit behind but want to do some more, and I've seen some lfg requests in guild chat. Any interest or preference on the day/time?

BTW there are only about 4 or 5 of us who have been attending the weekly WvW event, so if you regulars would rather run dungeons than wvw on a given week we could do that too.

htin11

join:2000-08-10
Flushing, NY
reply to Krisnatharok
I also started a guild a few days ago, trying to build it up right now. I'm on the Anvil Rocks server

Fiftycals

join:2010-02-16
El Paso, TX
reply to Vorpil
You can also run sPvP together. I always thought the "s" stood for server, but apperantly not. It stands for structered. But I have tried this out myself with a friend on a different server and it works. There's two ways to do this.

1: Invite your friend to a party, once he/she is in a sPvP game, right click their portrait and click "Join in pvp" and vice versa.

2: Go to the sPvP NPC in the Mists, find the game your buddy is in (shows a friend icon next to that game) and join that game.

Vorpil

join:2010-01-30
Wright City, MO
reply to I AM
How do you group with people on a different server? I have a rl friend that I'd like to group up with from time to time, but couldn't figure out how to hook up with us being on different servers. Also, there is currently no way to transfer to Jade Quarry.
said by I AM:

I think you just group through invites than go to world. Just can't group up for WvWvW.

My friend and I did some testing, and then I did some looking on the gw2 forums. And then we did some more testing. It is most certanly not as easy as going to the same world map.

Currently the "guesting" feature is disabled. According to Anet, this is because they are still currently allowing free daily server transfers. However, there are still 2 ways that you can play with someone from another server without server hopping (this can be a risky proposal, especially comming from a server as full as ours, since there is no guarentee you can transfer back if the server is full.)
1. You can hope both you and your group mates' servers are full, so that you both get placed in the same overflow server (not very likley, as I have not had to be in an overflow server since last weekend I think.)
2. You can do a dungeon together. He and I tried and confermed that this worked. I pulled two other people from Jade Quarry and he grabbed another from his and we were able to run the same AC instance together.
--
Deacon (Vek'nilash)
Volp (Vek'nilash)
Vorpil (Vek'nilash)

bionicRod
Premium
united state
reply to Fiftycals
said by Fiftycals:

I would like to add some more Dungeon guide videos to the website but this time around I want to run the dungeons with guild members. If you are interested in helping me out please let me know! And also let me know what time would be best for you. I want to get the guild brotherhood rolling thanks!

I am interested. Anytime between say 6 and 9 weeknights, time varies on the weekend but is usually most of the day. I'm lvl 80 and can do them all, hit me up!

Fiftycals

join:2010-02-16
El Paso, TX
reply to Krisnatharok
I would like to add some more Dungeon guide videos to the website but this time around I want to run the dungeons with guild members. If you are interested in helping me out please let me know! And also let me know what time would be best for you. I want to get the guild brotherhood rolling thanks!
Expand your moderator at work

bionicRod
Premium
united state
reply to Ghastlyone

said by Ghastlyone:

said by I AM:

I've bought into LOTRO, AOC, AION, and TERA since I've picked up WoW. IMO this is the best MMO since WoW. Its revolutionary on the level WoW was when it was released.

Yeah...but heard there's no end game. Oh yeah and I also heard it's a shitty game with no end game.

Also I heard you only get like 5 skills or something. For the whole game!!! And no addons. How am I supposed to know who to kick for not doing enough DPS?

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
reply to I AM
said by I AM:

I've bought into LOTRO, AOC, AION, and TERA since I've picked up WoW. IMO this is the best MMO since WoW. Its revolutionary on the level WoW was when it was released.

Yeah...but heard there's no end game. Oh yeah and I also heard it's a shitty game with no end game.

bionicRod
Premium
united state
reply to Derlos
said by Derlos:

Are you all enjoying the game? I've found I usually have the same gaming interest as most in this thread, so just curious. Do you see it carrying on for awhile?

Decided I'd wait on this one a bit after buying SWTOR, AION, RIFT and being pissed off about it.

Well I'm still playing a character after almost a month with no fatigue setting in as of yet. Leveled one character to max, still playing him, working on a couple of others. That's more than I can say for SWTOR or Rift or DCUO or Tera.

facepalm

Lumberton, TX
reply to Derlos
I agree with stvnbrs & I AM. It is a truly refreshing experience and one that I have been searching for since the early days of WoW.
--

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
reply to Derlos