Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..
reply to Krisnatharok

Re: [GW2] Official DSLR Guild: Aftershock (SHOK) Info

hey now, I'm pretty edumacated and I like to curse....fuck I don't like that word, curse...holy shit I love to swear! I'm sorry boss, if I see your toons on I'll gladly put a pause on the profanity!

stvnbrs
Premium
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC
kudos:5
reply to Krisnatharok

The guild will gain bonuses again this weekend. PvP bonus on Friday, MF from Friday till Sunday, and Gathering Sat and Sun. I hope to continue these bonuses each week, while still gaining enough influence to upgrade the guild perks higher. Once the permanent rewards are unlocked, we can dump all extra influence into benefits for the guild. That is the goal anyways.
--
Goggalor: "Freedom of speech is not freedom of asshattery."

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

Do I just play and that helps the guild? I wanna help if I am going to be online a bit more. Trying to hide from LoL.

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
reply to Krisnatharok

Anyone going to be on tonight? Got the house to myself and some free time, which has been rare lately. I kind of want to level my guardian this weekend (Norn lvl 15) but always have my 80 engi ready to knock some heads!

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1

i would like to run some dungeons, to get my monthly requirement in on my warr

bionicRod
Premium
united state

I don't like the dungeon requirement for the monthlies grrrr

I've only done that one that we were in Thingamabob way back when, I guess I need to get back into them. If we can get a group of guildies tonight or sometime this weekend I'll go!

pr1mo
Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..

said by bionicRod:

I don't like the dungeon requirement for the monthlies grrrr

I've only done that one that we were in Thingamabob way back when, I guess I need to get back into them. If we can get a group of guildies tonight or sometime this weekend I'll go!

I'm free aaaall day today.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

1 recommendation

Some guild changes. I promoted Krimdal, bionic, CdnBass, TheThing to officers. Ghastlyone has become another Guildmaster.

I honestly have not been playing GW2. RL stuff is taking more time, and the little time I have is being spent in MOP. GW2 is on the back-burner for me.

Those above can promote other DSLR people as they see fit.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Koil
Premium
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC

Thanks for this, Kris.

bionicRod
Premium
united state
reply to Krisnatharok

Yeah thanks man, appreciate it. Hope you come back to the fold soon, the Halloween event was great and the next event starts Friday!

TheThing

reply to Krisnatharok

CAPTN' MY CAPTAIN...

thank you sir!

Kris - hope you come back soon man!

please don't miss out on Firefall for MOP! can't miss Firefall and GW2 that would be terrible!

facepalm

join:2012-08-20
Lumberton, TX
reply to Krisnatharok

I plan to be on tonight to see what this event is all about. Anyone else plan to check it out?

Looks like I'll be able to play a good deal this weekend as well. Hoping to reach 80 on my Engineer, he is at 65 now.
--
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not. ~ Thomas Jefferson

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Can I experience it as a lvl 20?

facepalm

Lumberton, TX

Yes, you should. It is supposed to be like the Halloween event in that it will level you up to 80 in order to experience some of the content. What we saw Halloween was any instanced content leveled you up. Beyond that you had to plow through the content at your current level. I took an ass whoopin on a couple of my lowbie toons trying to complete a series of quests to get a piece of gear for your back. Very nice piece for those guys, so it was worth it.
--
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not. ~ Thomas Jefferson

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Cool. I have most of tomorrow free for gaming. Ill be lvling the elementalist.

bionicRod
Premium
united state
reply to Krisnatharok

I am going to try to be on tonight but I don't know what time; it will be late. Tomorrow and Sunday should be a go.

facepalm

Lumberton, TX
reply to facepalm

I caved in and I'm headed home early. Had 2 odd hours of vacation hanging around and I'm going to use them. I'll try to post up what's happening with the event.
--

facepalm

Lumberton, TX

Not much to report. Event was very laggy for me. It lasted about 40 mins and I got a gold medal worth of exp and such. A big ass crab-like boss knocked the top off the LA lighthouse. lol
--

Koil
Premium
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC

said by facepalm:

Not much to report. Event was very laggy for me. It lasted about 40 mins and I got a gold medal worth of exp and such. A big ass crab-like boss knocked the top off the LA lighthouse. lol

That about sums it up. No loot...big craps hard as shit to kill, would occasionally go invuln. Lots o lag.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4

RRRIISSEEE FROOOMM THHEEE AAASSHHHESSS!!

Baddiablo01

join:2012-12-27
afghanistan
reply to Krisnatharok

I started playing before i went to afganistan and like the game, was wondering is it worth coming back to? Is the endgame content worth the time spent lvling up?

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

I would say yes it is worth it. Though the end game is different than most mmo's. Lots of exploration left to do even when I hit 80.

monchis
Premium
join:2002-12-09
Los Angeles, CA
reply to Krisnatharok

Glad I bought this game
--
dslreports.com

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

Yeah you're becoming addicted.

TheThing

reply to Krisnatharok

I'm officially getting addicted as well. Which is good and bad.

Not going to bother with guild banner's in Lion's Arch anymore, they are way too short in duration, and lots of times it's out of everyones way to pick up the boons.

Just going to get guild perks ready to go every weekend.

Gathering bonus, XP bonus, Karma bonus, etc...

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

Didn't see you on this weekend? I was in and out.

TheThing

reply to Krisnatharok

you play early 1st shift... I play late 2nd shift

I was on too much, wife aggro thru the roof

I got a couple people to join the guild, wether or not they stuck around i have no clue

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

How do I promote members and demote as an officer?

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

Just give me your login.

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA