reply to I AM

Re: [GW2] Official DSLR Guild: Aftershock (SHOK) Info

REMEMBER ASCALON!

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1

2 edits
reply to Krisnatharok

1/18/2013 Godwalker invited friendshipyang to the guild (PAID)
1/19/2013 Monchis via Godwalker invited Deff to the guild (PAID)
1/23/2013 Godwalker invited lueysian to the guild
1/23/2013 Godwalker invited Jonmlo to the guild
1/23/2013 Godwalker invited cylel to the guild
1/26/2013 Godwalker invited Xtreamkiller to the guild

I AM - one of your homeboys is not representing, you did send him an invite tho, i forget which one

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4

Yeah I know who it is. That cylel dude. He probably plays the most out of everyone. He has like 4, 80's? He was our main priest healer through Vanilla and BC. Big time gamer. But now he mainly plays in the daytime because he has a 2 yo. I'll make him represent.

TheThing

reply to Krisnatharok

In case anyone doesn't know, we are currently running 2 guild promotions for Aftershock.

#1: If you recruit someone to join the guild, and they represent, you get 2 GOLD

#2: Every month, we will have a guild player of the month. Who will get 5 GOLD

The other night we had 8 players on at once, which was pretty awesome

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

I still have to April until I can log in heavy at nights. I'm still getting on weird times and gearing up my characters. But I'm recruiting all my real life friends! They are all pretty chill group.

TheThing

dude... once you learn all fractals dungeons I think you can make more gold in there than CoF

I ran Fractals 2 the other night for the daily.

that's 3 random mini dungeons, and then the EVEN fractal big boss

I made 12g in a matter of 60 minutes, everyone in group knew what they were doing

using my MF food, MF runes, MF sigil, an exotic dropped for me, 4 rares, a charged core, and another charged whatever

chests in fractals can drop some pretty amazing things, and are easier than doing CoE

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

I'll have to go watch them on youtube. Or do you have a guide I can read online?

TheThing

reddit has some, i mainly leanred from just running them

once you start doing leve 2 fractal for daily, or any EVEN for daily, people know everything

doing fractals 1 is like LOW ELO league of legends, its painful

From what I'm reading, Fractals is HIT OR MISS, and CoF is more of a steady grind for gold.

Fractals chests drop way more things than CoF chests. Some Fractal chest drops can get you 5g on a single item.

MF does nothing for chests

TheThing

reply to Krisnatharok

grinding fractals will help your ascended gear progression, when CoF will just help you with skin progression

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

I got all the skins I wanted from there. I do it now just for money. I'll look into fractals. I guess I'm just scared. FFS underwater fractal. FFS.

TheThing

reply to Krisnatharok

the only fractal that scares me now, is the underwater one, where you go thru dark caves, with glowing plants, and if you cant find a glowing plant to pluck you get eaten alive by pirahnas

everything else is pretty easy... the dolphin underwater one is not that bad, onc eyou know the route

in each of those cases, only one person has to make it to the boss, to trigger the next waypoint and you are golden

at higher level fractals all of that worry is a thing of the past, and the focus is on boss mechanics... like vs. jelly fish, level 1 fractals you can just spank and tank

in level 10 fractals, you have to elctrocute the jellyfish, and kite him to electric cages or he will own you

pr1mo
Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..
reply to Krisnatharok

With school (4-days per week) going on and full-time employment (Mon-Fri), I should be home and available somewhat often. I'd love to get back in and return to playing my Thief. I actually enjoy dungeons as long as I'm with players whom I communicate with outside of said dungeon and/or forums (i.e. DSLR). One of the biggest reasons I stepped away for a while was because DSLR wasn't very responsive to dungeon running (when asked) and whatnot, however, I feel that you guys are picking up a bit. I'd love to enjoy this game and I'd love to get back to playing. I'll slowly log on more often than not.

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

Awesome. Yeah I'm still strapped on time but would love to run with you. I have tons of Cutler jokes waiting.

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
reply to pr1mo

That Fractal run stank. We really had a lot of potential. We had a strong arm dps, great defense but we just couldn't make key plays. Should we blame TheThing's coaching? We sure are a lot like those Chicago Bears.

pr1mo
Premium
Harwood Heights, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..
reply to I AM

said by I AM:

Awesome. Yeah I'm still strapped on time but would love to run with you. I have tons of Cutler jokes waiting.

Lol I'll be waiting!!

pr1mo
Premium
Harwood Heights, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..
reply to I AM

said by I AM:

That Fractal run stank. We really had a lot of potential. We had a strong arm dps, great defense but we just couldn't make key plays. Should we blame TheThing's coaching? We sure are a lot like those Chicago Bears.

...and the coaching is to blame!

monchis
Premium
join:2002-12-09
Los Angeles, CA
reply to Krisnatharok

Anyone wanna do fracs tonight? Currently playing firefall
--
dslreports.com

TheThing

I'm in game right now, lets go

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

Went double axes. I gotta put a good 10-30 minutes in it before I go into a dungeon.

monchis
Premium
Los Angeles, CA
reply to Krisnatharok

I like double Axe for pve! I returned Davids laptop so now he can't plat with us
--
dslreports.com

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

Why'd you do that!?! You getting a desktop right?

pr1mo
Premium
Harwood Heights, IL
reply to Krisnatharok

Anyone in game right now? I'll be on for a little bit re-organizing everything back to my Thief lol

monchis
Premium
Los Angeles, CA
reply to Krisnatharok

He was complaining that it was sluggish and not responsive
--
dslreports.com

monchis
Premium
Los Angeles, CA
reply to Krisnatharok

im on message me: ocelot fortune
--
dslreports.com

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

Freakin. Honestly. Fractals = Waste of time. The amount of time I spend in there I can easily make gold farming dungeons. Or doing WvWvW. Not sure I'll keep doing them.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

1 recommendation

reply to monchis

Both of you fail at reply, just so you know. Don't hit Reply OP when you're replying to a specific post.

monchis
Premium
Los Angeles, CA
reply to Krisnatharok

Sorry I will make sure to hit the correct reply button going forward. Can you tell which one I hit to make this reply?
--
dslreports.com

monchis
Premium
Los Angeles, CA
reply to Krisnatharok

randomly walked into a sony store, had an open box laptop running WINDOWS 7 (thank god) for 750 with dedicated video card. What a steal, I'm currently installing win7 OEM hehe
--
dslreports.com

pr1mo
Premium
Harwood Heights, IL
reply to Krisnatharok

if there's a group going on for dungeons, I'll be on steam, my username being Therealmaka ...

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
reply to Krisnatharok

They are just trolling you now Kris.