I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4

said by monchis:

Finally did a dungeon with hintzler!!!! Tee heee

I am you're next !

Did you guys whipe like 50 times? hahaha. I'm still thinking of which way I want to head in the game. Gear my guardian or go for 100% completion on my warrior. I'm leaning on just my warrior. The DPS he puts out is just amazing!

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1
reply to Krisnatharok

Why CoF story mode was frustrating last night:

- Did it on laptop on couch, play control is bad
- Wife aggro the whole time
- Got no CoF tokens!
- Forgot the mechanics

I've done CoF story mode with I AM before, or maybe someone else.. just forgot

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

We did explorable not story mode. Path 1.

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2

I miss GW2, haven't logged in in like 2 weeks! I only have time for one game at a time and am currently enjoying Path of Exile. I've still gotta get my guard to 80 and geared. Thank goodness there's no sub.

monchis
Premium
join:2002-12-09
Los Angeles, CA
reply to Krisnatharok

EW IAM... only wiped like 2-3 times..
--
dslreports.com

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

NOOBS.

@bionicRod - I laugh at guardians! Cause they are so blue.

monchis
Premium
Los Angeles, CA

In regards to your warr vs guard.

I am going to fully finish my warr now. Guard is fun I think for pvp but pve warrior owns!!!!
--
dslreports.com

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

Yes I am afraid that in PVP my warrior might get mopped by a guardian =(. So I went with a hammer build to not be so squishy in PvP. Hammer build is pretty fun!

bionicRod
Premium
united state
reply to I AM

said by I AM:

@bionicRod - I laugh at guardians! Cause they are so blue.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

OMG that's old as ever.

bionicRod
Premium
united state

Old and STUCK IN YOUR HEAD! Well it's stuck in my head anyways. Anyway my guardian is like level 49 now...31 to go. I need some motivation!

monchis
Premium
Los Angeles, CA
reply to Krisnatharok

Dude just do cooking craft with a crafting booster and you'll end up at 70 probably.
--
dslreports.com

TheThing

reply to Krisnatharok

Will be Running Fractals 10 at 11pm EST tonight

all is welcome

monchis
Premium
Los Angeles, CA
reply to Krisnatharok

sorrow dungeon anyone?
--
dslreports.com

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

SORROW! I never did story so I can't start explorable for tokens.

monchis
Premium
Los Angeles, CA
reply to Krisnatharok

me neither but i was shown a LEET way to do path 3 haha and p1 is easy too.

WE should do it sometime!!
--
dslreports.com

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

Can you find a leet way to do Arah. I want Arah Pants.

monchis
Premium
Los Angeles, CA
reply to Krisnatharok

Um I did p1 and p2 I believe. p1 is ANNOYING.

P2 was ok. There's a lot of running ;/

BUT the boss in p1 is RETARDEDLY EASY and fun lol.
--
dslreports.com

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

UMM...Ok Ok. Might be mroe on this weekend. Tonight gotta take the wife somewhere. Not sure. Something special like Burger King.

monchis
Premium
Los Angeles, CA
reply to Krisnatharok

Can't believe how easy it is to make money in dungeons T_T
--
dslreports.com

pr1mo
Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
reply to Krisnatharok

I'm going to lead a non-fail Citadel of Flame p1 and p2 run tonight, and possibly others. Tired of awful puggers.
--
GW2 - Cutler, PoE - Cutlerbeast

Mcrobrewer
Premium
join:2001-03-04
Trenton, NJ

said by pr1mo:

I'm going to lead a non-fail Citadel of Flame p1 and p2 run tonight, and possibly others. Tired of awful puggers.

What time about?
--
Obama is a liar.... a cheat... a person of low moral character... the least common denominator...

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
reply to pr1mo

said by pr1mo:

I rarely get fail groups.

pr1mo
Premium
Harwood Heights, IL
reply to Mcrobrewer

I'm sorry about that I should've stated more detils. I should be logged on around 9:30-10:00 pm CST (work and it's V-day, hehe).
--

TheThing

reply to Krisnatharok

I updated Guild emblem. To something a bit cooler.

I cleaned up the guild bank. Cleaned out single items that were junk and only worth like 1 copper. I then put in about 40s, and another 70s worth of high level great food.

I got rid of the "Recruit" rank. It really was pointless and served no purpose for a guild our size.

I modified guild ranks, so now anyone can invite someone to the guild. Trying to keep the guild alive.

DSLR people who are the most active are now officers. DSLR members who are not active are no longer officers, but are "DSLR members" which have greater access than regular "Members".

I am going to try to run +MF, +Gathering, +EXP guild boosts 24/7 for the guild. Unless I notice that we are running in the red with influence points.

There is now only one guild leader. If I retire, next in line would probably be monchis or Cutler/Microbrewer at this point, since they are the most active in the guild.

Get somone to join the guild and you will get +2g from me. If I owe you gold let me know.

monchis
Premium
Los Angeles, CA
reply to Krisnatharok

Man it's really hard to have a guild with good people.

If only I was rich I would buy gw2 for all my tera friends lolz
--
dslreports.com

TheThing

haven't done open world ORR events in a while, did some last night, they were a blast! a nice change of pace from fractals

the changes made to orr events are great, I had a lot of fun

beast mode damage on warr, i have event bosses chasing me down cause they pissed, lots of fun

really looking forward to guild events in one week!

pr1mo
Premium
Harwood Heights, IL
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..
reply to Krisnatharok

Nice post regarding the guild changes. Good job. I'll definitely start donating a bit into the guild bank for anyone who needs some coin for whatever.

Also, ANet has actually stated sometime in the last few days that there is a loot issue in the game along with a tagging issue (from what I gathered) which they stated should be fixed in the Feb. 26th patch. Hopefully this makes Orr event farming better, because right now, I can tag and destroy 20+ mobs and get loot from 1...that is nonsense. Not to mention, when I actually am able to loot a mob, I get "porous bones" as if I hit diminishing returns in 10-minutes of events. Bullshit.
--

TheThing

said by pr1mo:

Nice post regarding the guild changes. Good job. I'll definitely start donating a bit into the guild bank for anyone who needs some coin for whatever.

Also, ANet has actually stated sometime in the last few days that there is a loot issue in the game along with a tagging issue (from what I gathered) which they stated should be fixed in the Feb. 26th patch. Hopefully this makes Orr event farming better, because right now, I can tag and destroy 20+ mobs and get loot from 1...that is nonsense. Not to mention, when I actually am able to loot a mob, I get "porous bones" as if I hit diminishing returns in 10-minutes of events. Bullshit.

I remember I got into a big argument with a Nerdtard regarding Experience Tagging vs. Loot Tagging... THEY ARE NOT THE SAME

the dude said prove it... there was no definitive article to reference, but just out of being a somewhat inteligent being I could quickly understand there was an issue with loot tagging...

The phenomenon is as follows:
#1 - You actually loot tagged a mob... the next 10 you kill also get loot tagged, and you either get all shit... or all good things

#2 - You didnt loot tag a mob, the next 10 you kill also dont get loot tagged an you get nothing.

The mobs are sharing the same RNG calculation, either:

ALL NO DROP or ALL SHIT DROP or ALL GOOD DROP

all 10 share the same RNG it seems, i think this is intentional because server side it would mean less RNG calculations. RNG calculate once, then apply it to 10, instead of 10 RNGs for 10 mobs

now that their servers are stable, they probably have calculated that their servers can handle the extra calculation to do RNG to mobs separately

ALSO

if you do like 10% damage you get XP but no loot... if it gets XP tagged it should auto get loot tagged

TP prices will drop if they fix loot tagging, beware!