spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

bmwtaxi

@verizon.net

[HD] Major breakups on HBO and BBCA

I had major picture and sound breakups on both HBO, during Newsroom, and BBCA during Copper. I'm in Southern California, anyone else experience the breakups?

PJL

join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by bmwtaxi:

I had major picture and sound breakups on both HBO, during Newsroom, and BBCA during Copper. I'm in Southern California, anyone else experience the breakups?

I am in Southern California too and all is good. Try checking all of your coax connectors. The humid weather we've been having can cause connection issues when connectors are slightly loose that can impact certain only a QAM or two. I just recently had to tighten my coax connectors.

celticpride

@verizon.net
I also live in so cal and i had breakups during breaking bad on AMC, and copper on BBCA!

DBLClick

join:2002-06-07
Manassas, VA
Funny you should say that. This morning I noticed several channels across the board was suffering from poor signals with break up and black screens. This was on the east coast VH04 but it looks like a trend appearing.

billhere

join:2011-10-21
Santa Monica, CA
reply to bmwtaxi
I noticed some breakups when I was viewing my recording of Newsroom last night. I paused the program, then resumed playing and the breakups disappeared.

Recorded Copper later on BBCA, but haven't watched it yet.