uniqs

Phibian
join:2009-06-01
Ottawa, ON

Phibian to JenSuisUn

to JenSuisUn

Re: [DSL] Cellpipe random reboots / loss of sync (Check logs ple

Hi Martin,

I'm just wondering where we are at on this. Has this issue been officially declared fixed or are we still waiting for things to settle a bit to make sure that it is really fixed? I (and I suspect others as well) am wondering what the plan is as far as compensation is concerned. I can understand if things are still settling but am just looking for a status update.

Thanks (and thanks again for all your hard work in getting us this far).

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn

Premium Member

Hey guys,

We are fairly certain the issue has been resolved. As for compensation, this has been put into the hand of upper management to overview & take the proper decision.

At this time, we have no updates. I don’t have details as to the method that will be used to credit & how much we’re looking for.

But once we have concluded a proper way of dealing with all of this, we’ll be advising.

Regards,
Martin

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

Thanks Martin.

I hope it wont be that long. Bell just needs to drop this silly rental, or allow a one time discounted purchase of these things, since they've recovered their cost for them several times over.

Phibian
join:2009-06-01
Ottawa, ON

Phibian to JenSuisUn

to JenSuisUn
Hi Martin,

So... It has been another month... Where are we at? We were promised some sort of compensation once the issue was resolved. It has been resolved for a while now.

sosumi
join:2011-09-28
Toronto

sosumi

said by Phibian:

Hi Martin,

So... It has been another month... Where are we at? We were promised some sort of compensation once the issue was resolved. It has been resolved for a while now.

I think Teksavvy is trying to sweep it under the rug, now that the complaining has stopped from users with this problem.

I dont have this problem but i followed it for a while and im glad i never upgrade to the 25meg speed.
nowhere4
join:2011-07-28
Toronto, ON

nowhere4 to Phibian

to Phibian
said by Phibian:

Hi Martin,

Also, I'd like to know if you're just pursuing compensation for the users who have to pay the modem rental fee. I signed up before that was implemented but this issue still affected me and the usefulness of my Internet connection.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt to sosumi

Premium Member

to sosumi
said by sosumi:

I think Teksavvy is trying to sweep it under the rug, now that the complaining has stopped from users with this problem.

I wouldn't go as far as calling it this way, but certainly it's taken way too long to get anything...

Perhaps Marc can chime in if he reads this thread... After all it was supposedly left to "upper management" to sort out as TSI Martin stated earlier in this thread.