IowaCowboy
Lost in the Supermarket
Premium Member
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA

IowaCowboy

Premium Member

Patent reform needed

The patent system needs to be overhauled so the burden of proof should be on the person/company claiming the invention. The fact that Apple has been around twice as long as Google should stand in Apple's favor.

They need to make it so that the plaintiff should have to pay the defendants legal fees and costs if the defendant prevails.

All of my computers are Apple and I have an iPad along with an iPhone.

The fact the iPhone hit the market before Android should work in Apple's favor. I think Android violates Apple's patents since their devices seem to function similar to an iPhone. Another telltale piece of evidence would be the filing dates on the patents.

With the money Apple has, they will probably hire some high powered Boston law firm to defend them and they will probably countersue for attorney's fees. Our patent system has gone from protecting inventors to opening the floodgates to frivolous litigation. Google's lawsuit is just as frivolous as the McDonald's spilled coffee case.

Apple should claim retaliation from Google after the Safari tracking cookies scandal.

Metatron2008
You're it
Premium Member
join:2008-09-02
united state

Metatron2008

Premium Member

Yes, because obviously your precious Apple came up with tablets, things like slide to unlock (Which is a mechanism used to open doors btw ) and other things they never invented
Expand your moderator at work