how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

howardfine

join:2002-08-09
Saint Louis, MO
reply to CL

Re: Charter or U-Verse Internet?? Thinking of switching soon.

Well, we've never had internet problems with Charter. I'm paying $95/month for TV and 30Mb. For some reason, TV has been acting up the past few weeks but, usually, when it works, it works, when it doesn't, they go down hard.

I despise ATT with a purple passion after decades of dealing with them.

nunya
Premium,MVM
join:2000-12-23
O Fallon, MO
kudos:12
Reviews:
·Charter
·voip.ms
·surpasshosting

I would feel "blessed" to have AT&T as an option. Our only other wired choice is CenturyLink. They are expensive. They used to have good service, but apparently it went to hell in a hand basket.
--
If someone refers to herself / himself as a "guru", they probably aren't.

howardfine

join:2002-08-09
Saint Louis, MO

My wife got ATT for her mother. Everything went well, and it works fine for them, but then they had to make some change to the service and it's been pure hell. She spent 4 hours on the phone one day being transferred from department to department, getting disconnected between each one and, of course, each department disavowing responsibility for anything.

Typical. For years ATT would sell me DSL to my home where DSL was never available. Sent me modems, manuals. Even once sent a tech to install it.

Of course, when DSL did become available, it wasn't much faster then dialup, but their excuse was we were too far from the CO. So why was I paying more for DSL?

And these are the milder stories.