uniqs
share rss forum feed

norwegian
Premium
join:2005-02-15
Outback

1 edit
reply to Name Game

Re: Can YOU Crack The Gauss Uber-Virus Encryption?

At the bottom of the initial link posted by FF4m3 here on page 2 there is a tool to test ans see if your system meets the needs of this malware. As I can't post a link to an .exe, you will have to go look for it your self. Look for the post by lightswitch05 on 2012 Aug 18, 00:48

--
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke

Name Game
Premium
join:2002-07-07
Grand Rapids, MI
kudos:7
Already read that before..US officials like to "racial profile"..they even have hit list.

norwegian
Premium
join:2005-02-15
Outback

2 edits
Bit off topic, but I think your right. Edited that part now, it seems a little far fetched.

Name Game
Premium
Grand Rapids, MI
said by norwegian:

Bit off topic, but I think your right. Edited that part now, it seems a little far fetched.

glad you finally made up your mind..was tongue in cheek in any case.

Gauss was a targeted attack..for a very good reason and it gave results of criminal activity that all of us would want to stop. Just happened to be in that part of the world. I am happy that when it was out there gathering the info..no AV could id or clean it off.
--
Gladiator Security Forum
»www.gladiator-antivirus.com/

Name Game
Premium
Grand Rapids, MI
reply to norwegian
BTW..I also wondered if that stuff in Gauss no one seems to be albe to figure out..has to do with this..

»Prime-factoring quantum computing makes encryption obsolete

The US govt might be there already with uber stuff.
--
Gladiator Security Forum
»www.gladiator-antivirus.com/