share rss forum feed

chamberc
Premium
join:2008-08-05
Irving, TX
reply to Vertigo

Re: [TWC] Dallas/Ft Worth Metro Vol II -- Time Warner

said by Vertigo :

Actually, I was referring to the updated "black guide" that Time Warner has been advertising, that supposedly enhances speed and functionality. I know boxes with iGuide will be staying this way. However the M boxes running Navigator should be getting the upgrade eventually. Just wondering if anyone has gotten it yet on a Motorola.

Nope. We still have the light grey Navigator on the 3400m's.

openaddy

join:2004-12-19
Richardson, TX

Is the audio out of sync on IDHD (Investigative Discovery) channel 728 for anyone else in Plano/Richardson? The SD version channel 206 is fine. Has been like this for at least the last couple of days.

I've been on the line with TW for about 20 minutes now, and we're still at the "let me get your account, check your signal strength" stage. I seriously doubt it's just me, and I don't know how to get someone at TW to just tune to channel 728 and take a look for themselves...

Great, they just rebooted my rebooted my box, which didn't fix anything, and want me to schedule a technician to come out.

Whatever. I don't even really watch ID. Just thought someone at TW would want to know and check it out.