coldmoon
Premium
join:2002-02-04
Broadway, NC
Reviews:
·Windstream
reply to kickass69

Re: Adobe Flash Player 11.4.402.265/10.3.183.23

Hope this update resolves the crash in Opera when closed after using the news reader in Opera mail.

Any news on when Google will be releasing an update with the new version for Chrome?
--
Returnil - 21st Century body armor for your PC

Name Game
Premium
join:2002-07-07
Grand Rapids, MI
kudos:7

2 edits
said by coldmoon:

Hope this update resolves the crash in Opera when closed after using the news reader in Opera mail.

Any news on when Google will be releasing an update with the new version for Chrome?

It updated today..called 11.3.31.230 for Windows if you have Chrome and new version of Chrome itself is called 21.0.1180.83 m
»googlechromereleases.blogspot.co···-os.html
The flash in a sandbox
»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seccomp

Updates are available for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android platforms. Windows and Mac users will need to update to v. 11.4.402.265 (Linux and Android should users see the advisory for their version numbers). The Flash Player installed with Google Chrome should automatically be updated to the latest Google Chrome version, which will include Adobe Flash Player v. 11.3.31.230 for Windows and Linux, and Flash Player v. 11.4.402.265 for Macintosh. When I composed this post, however, the installation of Chrome on my Mac had not yet updated to the new version Google began pushing out today (a restart of the browser fixed that).

»krebsonsecurity.com/tag/v-11-3-31-230/

Only chrome user complaint so far seems to be this one for the guys flash..

21.0.1180.83 m

It was working just an hour ago. then chrome updated and now all of a sudden when I try to video chat at »live.meetme.com, flash crashes every time!
»productforums.google.com/forum/#···9TEE2sVA

--
Gladiator Security Forum
»www.gladiator-antivirus.com/