join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix to footballdude

Premium Member

to footballdude

Re: Grimm Season 2 (Aug 13!)

said by footballdude:

said by TwiztedZero:

Capt. Sean Renard Über Hexen Beast Prince, eh? , odd that he's able to hide his nature from the Grimm.

I think he's something else. Otherwise he wouldn't have needed the hexenbeast's help in making a potion or waking Juliet.

Maybe not.... According to »grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Sean_Renard

Renard acquires the potion needed to awaken Juliette Silverton from Catherine Schade. He is surprised to learn that the potion is for him to consume before he kisses Juliette. Renard asks, "What are these lumps?" Catherine responds, "It's better that you don't know. And, since you're barely human, you're in for quite a ride, sweetie." Back at his home, Renard prepares to take the potion. He briefly morphs into a Hexenbiest, revealing his true nature for the first time.

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON

1 recommendation

TwiztedZero

Premium Member

[GRIMM] Beasties!

Honey, I polymorphed the kids! Hexen Beasts Lumps! So he's 'barely human' to begin with and Catherine added to the mix with the mysterious lumps causing the brief hexenmorph, eh? So he's still a WhatKindofBeastiePrince? Oh and will Nick be able to "see" him for what he is now with the lumpy adittive? ut Ut Oh Oh!

SixOfNine
Brake In A Ladylike Manner.
Premium Member
join:2001-08-30
Sterling, VA

1 recommendation

SixOfNine

Premium Member

Finally watched episode 2 on the DVR - fantastic!

Do you think Mom is really leaving? Would hate to see her go. She needs to teach Nick more Grimm karate skills.

Sad to see Catherine go - I kind of liked her in a Hexenbiest sort of way. Of course, I like her daughter a lot more.

The coming attractions seemed to indicate that Nick's partner is going to see a lot more of Nick's world.

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

footballdude

Premium Member

said by SixOfNine:

Do you think Mom is really leaving? Would hate to see her go. She needs to teach Nick more Grimm karate skills.

Did you not notice when Nick dropped her off? She pretended to go into the station, the backtracked and hopped into a cab. She doing something sneaky.

SixOfNine
Brake In A Ladylike Manner.
Premium Member
join:2001-08-30
Sterling, VA

SixOfNine

Premium Member

said by footballdude:

said by SixOfNine:

Did you not notice when Nick dropped her off? She pretended to go into the station, the backtracked and hopped into a cab. She doing something sneaky.

I saw her turn around, had to get up to engage in some parenting, and didn't bother rewinding. I just that we continue to see a lot of her as opposed to something like every four episodes.

Niarlan
Excelsior
Premium Member
join:2002-11-09
Manville, NJ

Niarlan

Premium Member

She might have left...just not the way Nick was expecting. Mom doesn't seem the type to leave by the front door you know....just in case

Nia

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON

1 recommendation

TwiztedZero to footballdude

Premium Member

to footballdude
said by footballdude:

said by SixOfNine:

From what I saw, Nicks Grimm-Mom didn't hop any cabs, she jimmied a car and took off (or went someplace else in the show).

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

footballdude

Premium Member

said by TwiztedZero:

From what I saw, Nicks Grimm-Mom didn't hop any cabs, she jimmied a car and took off (or went someplace else in the show).

That's right, I don't know why I rememered a cab. She was supposed to be getting on a bus or something, though.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

I think she realized who the prince was and is going to spy on her son and the 2 vesen he's friends with as well as the prince.

BTW I think the prince is some sort of grimm/Hexen Beast thing.

notice how the Hexen Beast refereed to him as a B*