TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24
reply to DragonSpyre

Re: [DSL] Good News - DSL upgrades

We anticipate in the next 1-2 weeks. As for the re-syncing, it should automatically re-sync for you when they push the updates.

Montreal DSL

join:2011-02-02
Montreal-DSL

Great news!!

Adisor91

@teksavvy.com
reply to TSI Andre

What about marginal lines that are between the old speeds and the newer speeds? Do they get upgraded? Meaning they can get higher than the older speed but can't attain full synch at the newer speeds.

DragonSpyre
Premium
join:2009-05-20
Aurora, ON
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile

2 edits

Looks like something happened to my profile already I was on 12Mbit but now it is showing 14272 downstream and 1087 upstream. The downstream hasn't changed but the upstream is up from 899. Maybe they are just tinkering for the time being?

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

They shouldn't be. Can you post in the direct or call in. We would like to look into that for you.

Cheers,

Andre

DragonSpyre
Premium
Aurora, ON

Posted

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

Awesome! I just asked one of my guys to pick up your ticket asap.

Thanks,

Andre

DragonSpyre
Premium
Aurora, ON

The downstream has always been what is shows but the upstream went up by quite a bit over night. Connection is stable though with no problems otherwise.

Chang

@teksavvy.com
reply to DragonSpyre

Confirmed same thing here in Markham. Church Street central office. Both download and upload increased.

Chang

@teksavvy.com
reply to TSI Andre

Check the 12 meg profiles for Markham. Church Street central office. Both download and upload speeds were raised for me.

cowwoc

join:2007-05-19
St John'S, NL

2 edits
reply to TSI Andre

Andre,

When will Quebec customers get the option of 15/10 (as offered by Bell) instead of the current 15/1 Teksavvy is offering? Many of us are not eligible for 25/10 but all the other profiles are capped at 1MBit which is insufficient. Please provide *some* sort of increase. Maybe something along the lines of 15/4.

Gili

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
Chatham, ON

That is a good question. For now, we are concentrating efforts on the upgrades mentioned above, we will then be looking at re-vamping our offerings.

Cheers,

Andre
--
TSI Andre
Director of Service Delivery
Authorized TSI Employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
@AndreCleroux - Follow me on Twitter