how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

imanon

@comcast.net
reply to claykin

Re: USG50 HELP request - Tmobile wifi call traffic blocked

I had a similar problem with the IPsec port being captured by the device rather than forwarded to the AT&T 3G microcell on my LAN - I solved it by removing IPsec from the "wan to zyxel" rule, obviously that means no IPsec VPN terminations to the device, so I'm using SSL VPN instead - not sure if that work be sufficient for you.

claykin

join:2003-08-22
Fort Lauderdale, FL

said by imanon :

I had a similar problem with the IPsec port being captured by the device rather than forwarded to the AT&T 3G microcell on my LAN - I solved it by removing IPsec from the "wan to zyxel" rule, obviously that means no IPsec VPN terminations to the device, so I'm using SSL VPN instead - not sure if that work be sufficient for you.

Tried that, but had unpredictable results. Worked, then didn't. Not nearly as well as when USG was completely out of the picture.

claykin

join:2003-08-22
Fort Lauderdale, FL
reply to imanon

said by imanon :

I would check with AT&T and see if they have a new SIM. I cannot imagine TMo are the only ones...