spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

axiomatic

join:2006-08-23
Tomball, TX

DU Meter

These customers need to use Hageltech "du meter" and keep busting Suddenlink in overcharging. Nothing embarrasses a company in to action like actionable proof.

gatorkram
Need for Speed
Premium
join:2002-07-22
Winterville, NC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Suddenlink
said by axiomatic:

These customers need to use Hageltech "du meter" and keep busting Suddenlink in overcharging. Nothing embarrasses a company in to action like actionable proof.

The problem with du meter, and programs like it, at least from way back when I was using du meter, it only ran on 1 computer.

I still think the best advice at this point is custom firmware running on your router. I don't know how many consumer level routers these days have traffic logging in them by default.
--
What the heck is a GatorKram? »www.gatorkram.com

axiomatic

join:2006-08-23
Tomball, TX
Agreed completely as I use pfSense running off an ESX VM to run the network in my house. I was just trying to suggest something most people have heard of that has a trusted meter.

moldypickle
Premium
join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA
kudos:3
And then you'll suggest next that SL will take your word over their own and refund you the charge for overusage? Being unregulated they can quite literally charge you whatever the hell they want.