spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kiki1423

@bhn.net

[CFL] Cannot access most HD channels - Palm Coast, FL

Hi, Even though we have an HD cable box (Explorer 4640 HDC) we are unable to receive most of the HD channels. As per another forum a tech asked the poster to simulaneously hit volume + and INFO to get some data. I have done that and although most of the data shows as "unavailable" I was able to get the following info: -13 dBmv and 34.0 dB. I hope that makes sense to someone out there. Please help! I want my HD channels! Our neighbore have had alot of issues with their cable and there have been numerous BH tech on the street. I don't think the issues were ever resolved as we're pretty much the only house left that hasn't switched to AT&T.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:151
Well the only way to find out is to take a look. This really belongs in our direct forums so please post a request there. Be sure to include your modem MAC and IP address. Thanks!

kiki1423

join:2012-08-23
Palm Coast, FL
I thought I had posted in the direct forum. If this is not the correct place please direct me. FYI: the modem MAC and IP address show as "unavailable".

Guide_Tim

join:2012-02-28
Taft, CA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Bright House
reply to kiki1423
»Bright House Networks Direct This the link to the Direct Forum , Please make a note of it thanks
--
Bakersfield Region Taft CA Brighthouse Customer Since 2003

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:151
reply to kiki1423
said by kiki1423:

I thought I had posted in the direct forum. If this is not the correct place please direct me. FYI: the modem MAC and IP address show as "unavailable".

Goto Google and type "what is my IP" that is what I need. Thanks - DO NOT POST IT HERE...ONLY DIRECT FORUMS
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~