MVM
join:2001-09-01
El Dorado Hills, CA

1 recommendation

pflog to footballdude

MVM

to footballdude

Re: [NCAA-F] Unhappy Valley

I'm not disagreeing that the public will see it that way. It will, and that sucks a lot because the public has no god damn idea. They know what the media spoon fed them.

I bet if you asked a random person on the street what "THON" is at Penn State they'd have no idea.

I frankly don't care what ignorant people think. I still wear my Penn State stuff proudly and any ignorant asshole that wants to think the entire university is "corrupt" or "bad" because of one pedophile and a handful of people covering it up can think whatever they want. I know the real Penn State.

Del_Gue
join:2001-10-03
Lancaster, OH

1 edit

Del_Gue

said by pflog:

I'm not disagreeing that the public will see it that way. It will, and that sucks a lot because the public has no god damn idea. They know what the media spoon fed them.

I bet if you asked a random person on the street what "THON" is at Penn State they'd have no idea.

I frankly don't care what ignorant people think. I still wear my Penn State stuff proudly and any ignorant asshole that wants to think the entire university is "corrupt" or "bad" because of one pedophile and a handful of people covering it up can think whatever they want. I know the real Penn State.

Let's not go overboard, PSU simply has some stink on it, which will fade in time.
And just where do I find all these spoon fed media errors? I think you are confusing the media with lots of ignorant sports fans who relish in bringing another program down.
You might be surprised to find how many people are respectful of your education and your educators.