join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to saillaw

Premium Member

to saillaw

Re: LF4M : Amani Battle Bear

said by saillaw:

said by bTU:

Yeah, that would be 9pm my time. How are we doing this then, 1 per night til we all get our bears? Can't que for just troll heroics anymore.

I think so, I think that is the only alternative.

Well there is the option to chain que for random heroics but it'd take alot of time and luck to get ZA again.

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

1 recommendation

bTU

Good run tonight, 3 more to get the rest their mounts. Hit me up on real id if I'm on or we can try to set another time here.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Yep good clean run, I like that type of run.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

Yeah, sorry I couldn't hang out longer and chat. my son was like, "daddy... you need to take those off" (headphones). Brother-in-law's family is staying with us a few days and my nephews had my son (2.5yrs old) completely worn out... he just wanted daddy to tuck him in to bed. Just can't say no to that pouty face, lol.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

So again at 8pm cst right?

btw this time lets do the other two bosses after getting the extra loot, so we can turn in the quest.

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU

8 is fine with me, I'll do the last 2 bosses, though I need credit for releasing one last captive. Think it was the last one we got loot from last night, I just wasn't close enough to get credit.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Ya that was odd, I had credit for that one from long long ago, but hadn't completed the quest till now, just need to get to the turn in guy.