spc
uniqs

GennX
join:2012-08-18
Parsonsfield, ME

GennX to Snakeoil

to Snakeoil

Re: Mass Effect 3: DLC Leviathan.

I guess I am in the minority, though I do understand why people were disappointed. I played it through twice, and now that I have downloaded the extended ending (along with the patch for the face glitch. My FemShep did not port which sucked more than the ending IMO) I am all ready to play it again. I ported my girl and started it over for the third time but will wait to play more until the DLC comes out so that I can discover the new content as I replay it.

I am just addicted to this game I guess. And the ending did not take away from the enjoyment I get from playing it. And for now I am making due with the multiplayer and trying to unlock those damn N7 characters of which I have only gotten one so far. Stupid random packs! *shakes fist*

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil

Premium Member

I played it once, and didn't mind the ending I got. I've always been in the camp of "The only hero is a dead hero".

Meaning I'd rather if Rambo was killed, then going on and doing a few extra movies.

So, yes, I agree with you.

Grimm
join:2011-05-23

Grimm to GennX

to GennX
Pretty much what I've been doing. The little bit I do get to play games nowadays, I've just been tossing in a multiplayer match here and there, testing out new characters and power combinations. It's still very fun.

Single player, Idk if I'll play again. I just don't have the time to give to it and there are plenty of new games coming out in the coming months to occupy what time I do actually have.

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

footballdude

Premium Member

I enjoyed the multiplayer for months, which is out of character for me. I usually ignore multiplayer. But every time they introduced new weapons they got more and more powerful, until it started to get ridiculous. If you use those new weapons on Bronze or Silver, you just one shot everything and cruise through the level. That's when I moved on. New DLC isn't going to bring me back in.

Grimm

Grimm

said by footballdude:

I enjoyed the multiplayer for months, which is out of character for me. I usually ignore multiplayer. But every time they introduced new weapons they got more and more powerful, until it started to get ridiculous. If you use those new weapons on Bronze or Silver, you just one shot everything and cruise through the level. That's when I moved on. New DLC isn't going to bring me back in.

Give it a go on Gold/Platinum....those powerful weapons are more warranted. Other than to get up to lvl 10 (which takes all of 2 games max if I even promote), Bronze isn't played at all.

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

footballdude

Premium Member

said by Grimm:

Give it a go on Gold/Platinum....those powerful weapons are more warranted. Other than to get up to lvl 10 (which takes all of 2 games max if I even promote), Bronze isn't played at all.

I played my engineer on gold pretty often. Still thought the weapons were getting too good. Never tried platinum, though. Gotta move on eventually and that seemed like the right time.

Grimm

Grimm

Yea I guess. It's just a hold-me-over until the slew of games comes out in the next few months lol.
LucasLee
join:2010-11-26

LucasLee to footballdude

to footballdude
they have both buffed and nerfed many different weapon and power combinations since the multi-player launched.

i am unaware of any weapons that can one-shot basically anything bigger than a reaper husk on gold given the way shield/armor/barrier gating works.

Bronze is for people that don't know how to play their classes, or are below level 8 or so.
Silver is for fun.
Gold is for profit.
Platinum is for the challenge.