how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Eddy120876

join:2009-02-16
Bronx, NY

Cloud gaming at its finest in the USA.not until T1 gets here

This is the reason why I kept saying over and over. Onlive,Oya or any other cloud gaming system will surely suffer not until the entire continental USA finally gets some decent speeds. I said until T1 is the standard or something pretty close to it. Right now we are so far back that Japanese,Korean and French gamers run circles around your character in any MMORPG.

silbaco
Premium
join:2009-08-03
USA
said by Eddy120876:

This is the reason why I kept saying over and over. Onlive,Oya or any other cloud gaming system will surely suffer not until the entire continental USA finally gets some decent speeds. I said until T1 is the standard or something pretty close to it. Right now we are so far back that Japanese,Korean and French gamers run circles around your character in any MMORPG.

A 1.544mbps T1? T1s are too slow to support cloud gaming. Latency is okay and the upload is acceptable, but the download isn't there.

Eddy120876

join:2009-02-16
Bronx, NY
Well with a T1 you can at lest manage to play a quick game nothing a la final fantasy but pretty close. Hence why I said when we finally get everybody(the entire continental US) on T1 then cloud gaming will become the norm