uniqs
share rss forum feed
« Arma 3Doom 4 as the newest vaporware? »
prev page · 1 · 2 · 3 ... 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · next

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1
reply to Ghastlyone

Re: Official Guild Wars 2 Screen Shot Thread....

same... i totally missed shatterer... i always thought he was a 80 event dragon... guess not

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5

1 recommendation

reply to Ghastlyone

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Here's a few from the Mad King Halloween encounter. Anet really put a lot of effort into this holiday content.

facepalm

join:2012-08-20
Lumberton, TX
reply to Ghastlyone

Mad King shows himself in LA.
--
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5

Oh damn, I didn't know he actually came out of the fountain. lol nice

pr1mo
Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
kudos:2
reply to Ghastlyone

Sick screenies of the LA popup, nice !!

TheThing

reply to Ghastlyone

LA pop-up a one time thing?

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state

said by TheThing:

It happened several times Sunday but I don't think it will ever happen again.

facepalm

Lumberton, TX

I'm hoping something cool like this happens tonight. I plan to be on just in case. I think we still have to attend the party to get the achievement.
--
Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not. ~ Thomas Jefferson

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
reply to bionicRod

said by bionicRod:

said by TheThing:

It happens several times an hour. I've witnessed it a couple of times when putting a run together by the statue. He pops up, does a couple of menacing laughs, and leans forward like he's getting ready to climb out, then cries out in pain and falls back into the hole.

Anyone know what tonight will bring? Hard to top phase 3. The king fight is good fun.
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

bionicRod
Premium
united state

said by footballdude:

said by bionicRod:

said by TheThing:

It happens several times an hour. I've witnessed it a couple of times when putting a run together by the statue. He pops up, does a couple of menacing laughs, and leans forward like he's getting ready to climb out, then cries out in pain and falls back into the hole.

Anyone know what tonight will bring? Hard to top phase 3. The king fight is good fun.

Oh it's still going on? My bad, sorry for the bad info! I could have sworn A Net said it was a one time only event. Bah. What you get when you assume I guess.

TheThing

-1 interwebs

bionicRod
Premium
united state
reply to Ghastlyone

Haven't posted in here for awhile so wanted to add some of my shots from Halloween:

Koil just HAD to open the door

Candy Carnage

This guy looks awesome

Getting ready for Clocktower attempt #967

Clocktower success!

I thought I had a bunch more screenies of the Mad King and throwing up massive amounts of candy corn but apparently didn't have fraps open so I was just hitting my screenshot key like an idiot.

facepalm

Lumberton, TX

Trick or treat! What the...?

You shoulda just gave us some damn candy.

Partying with the Mad King on Halloween.

--

TheThing

reply to Ghastlyone

Click for full size
My 80 Charr Warrior, Hiltzar, full exotic

few items transmuted to look better

TheThing

reply to Ghastlyone

Click for full size

TheThing

reply to Ghastlyone

Click for full size
another dye job i like

puppy

join:2010-01-28
reply to TheThing

said by TheThing:

same... i totally missed shatterer... i always thought he was a 80 event dragon... guess not

I actually saw the Shatterer the first time last night! I was done with the zone and just standing around, then saw a message "Shatterer has landed! Go kill it!"

I quickly port to nearby TP and run there. I think I got about a minute of dps in (half the time on my ass from knockdown), and got a gold medal for it, haha. Got a bunch of silly greens.

facepalm

Lumberton, TX

said by puppy:

said by TheThing:

I actually saw the Shatterer the first time last night! I was done with the zone and just standing around, then saw a message "Shatterer has landed! Go kill it!"

I quickly port to nearby TP and run there. I think I got about a minute of dps in (half the time on my ass from knockdown), and got a gold medal for it, haha. Got a bunch of silly greens.

lol. Good stuff. Have you run across Tequatl yet? His scripted behavior before the fight is really cool. You have to beat on him longer to get your silly greens. I have actually received some silly yellows from these 2 encounters.

I got my engineer up into the 40s this past weekend and hope to have him ready to run these 2 dragons this weekend. I've been trying hard to hit the Shadow Behemoth swamp event, but the timing on that thing is dysfunctional at best. Frustrating.
--

Koil
Premium
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC

1 recommendation

reply to Ghastlyone

Click for full size

pr1mo
Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
reply to Ghastlyone

haha, that's awesome!

Koil
Premium
Irmo, SC
reply to Ghastlyone

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size

Koil
Premium
Irmo, SC
reply to Ghastlyone

Click for full size
Click for full size
Lost Shores, outside LA pics - Event start

bionicRod
Premium
united state
reply to Ghastlyone

Them vaginas grew legs and crawled out o' the sea!

facepalm

Lumberton, TX
reply to Ghastlyone

Screens from Vexas Lab. I should have taken more. This was a mini dungeon requiring jumping skills. End Bosses were fought over a big aquarium tank filled with hungry sharks. Floor was glass and the mobs would break glass and then pull/push you into the tank. lol. lots of fun.

--

facepalm

Lumberton, TX
reply to Ghastlyone

Fireheart Rise. I felt like Dante' on his journey thru hell. Photos don't do the place justice.

This area here was worth the trouble. Lava pours down out of the mountain and boils the water at the bottom. Simply unbelievable. I highly recommend the trip to see it. The lava flow moves at 2 speeds. Underlying mass is fast and crap floating on top moves slower. Just like in real life. The water boiling at bottoms is too realistic for me to believe. My hat is off to whoever modeled that. This vista is WSW of Sloven Pitch in Fireheart Rise.

--

facepalm

Lumberton, TX
reply to Ghastlyone

Some misc shots.

--

Koil
Premium
Irmo, SC

Great shots, face!

facepalm

Lumberton, TX
reply to Ghastlyone

Taking the fight to the Karka!

--

facepalm

Lumberton, TX
reply to Ghastlyone

And the Karka kicked our collective asses.

--

facepalm

Lumberton, TX
reply to Ghastlyone

Ad we take it to them again.

--