uniqs
share rss forum feed

matcarl
Premium
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY
reply to flashcore

Re: [DVR] 7232 Slow, Unrepsonsive Until Warms Up or a Reboot

VHO5 here, noticed the same problem. It started about 2 weeks ago.

flashcore

join:2007-01-23
united state
reply to djoropallo

I am noticing the same thing in VHO4 (Maryland) so I don't think this is a localized issue.

jimbo248

join:2001-08-09
Plymouth Meeting, PA
reply to djoropallo

Yep, same here. First time it happened, I walked over to manually shut off the box. I pressed the button, the light went off, the picture went off but the info for the show was still on the set! I unplugged the box and let it reboot.

If there is I show I want to watch, I turn the box on five minutes before, choose the channel and wait. It eventially changes to the channel. This is really getting annoying.

ggma1126
GGMA1126
Premium
join:2008-08-30
Claymont, DE
reply to djoropallo

been seeing the same thing here vho8 - plug in the channel # and the box shows the new channel but takes a bit for channel to change - glad to hear I am not the only one that is seeing this

CeeZee

join:2007-04-11
Wynnewood, PA
reply to djoropallo

Yep, same here also in VHO8.

dosdoxies
Premium
join:2004-12-15
Wallingford, PA
reply to djoropallo

Likewise here in VH08 with a 7216 for the past week or so.

More Fiber
Premium,MVM
join:2005-09-26
West Chester, PA
kudos:31
reply to djoropallo

Yes. Have also been seeing this in VHO8 with a 7232-P2. The display will change in response to channel up command, but the channel does not change for a couple of minutes.
--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't.

djoropallo

join:2003-10-20
Maple Shade, NJ

Lately every time I turn on the 7232 and I try and change the channel within the first minute and the box just freezes for a minute or 2 and then changes the channel. Any other button pushed during this wait seems to cache and the function then follows in rapid fashion. If I hit the menu button, wait a minute and navigate to reboot it seems to go away a little quicker, but I cannot change channels, push any other buttons a few times until the box warms up. VOD is really slow during this time.

Anyone else have this going on or is this box specific. It started about 2 weeks ago, VHO8.